- Broadcast Information: Patriots vs. Bears.
- Andy Hart presents a double-digit rundown of things to keep an eye on tonight. 1. Potential debuts.
- Erik Scalavino shares his news and notes from Wednesday's practice: Hoyer's experience could help Garoppolo.
- Paul Perillo Blogservations: Pats-Bears finish with walk-through.
- Angelique Fiske reports when all five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces were represented at training camp, Robert Kraft and Joe Cardona were on hand to greet them.
- Press Pass - Last day of joint practice. (1.31 min. video)
- Media Availability: Jacoby Brissett (6.12 min. video)
- Jeff Howe tells us 5 things to watch vs. Bears tonight: Pressure from the line.
- Mark Daniels picks five things to watch in tonight's game: Center battle.
- Kevin Duffy looks at the Pats with the most to gain in tonight's preseason game against the Bears. 1. Bryan Stork.
- Matthew Geagan reveals what he'll be watching for when the Patriots and Bears square off: 1. All eyes on Garoppolo.
- Ben Volin highlights five things to watch tonight. 1. Will Tom Brady play? And can Jimmy Garoppolo and the offense start faster?
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots-Bears, what to watch for. Opportuity knocks at WR.
- Taylor McCloud (PatsMilitia) Preseason Week 2: Players to watch.
- Doug Kyed hears from Brian Hoyer on what it's like to be Tom Brady's backup quarterback.
- Christopher Price explains why Jacoby Brissett is the best option as the Patriots third quarterback.
- Mark Farinella notes Jacoby Brissett is aware he's one heartbeat away from the action in the first four weeks, so he has been a model student in the QB room.
- Kevin Duffy says the Dion Lewis situation remains cloudy, as he is still on the PUP list. His status has major ramifications for the Patriots.
- James Toscano still sees the running backs as a reason for concern, especially with Brady out.
- Kimberlee Wolfe (PatsMilitia) Why Malcolm Mitchell will wear Number 19 better than Brandon LaFell.
- Phil Perry mentions the return of an OL tradition under Dante Scarnecchia. /Pretty cool.
- Ryan Hannable shares a bit of WR DeaAndre Carter's history, noting how he is looking to fulfill a promise made to his late brother by making an NFL roster.
- Doug Kyed points to Trey Flowers among five Patriots defensive Training Camp standouts.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: With little practice time, Brissett must get job done in preseason games.
VIEW FROM CAMP
- Jeff Howe details what happened at Wednesday's practice: Tom Brady loses his mind over the smallest mistakes.
- Phil Perry sends out one more Postcard from Camp, Day 16: Chicago Bears coach John Fox appreciates New England Patriots' razzle-dazzle.
- Mike Reiss passes along what caught his eye at Wednesday's camp: One injury away from being thrust into duty, QB Jacoby Brissett settles in.
- Mark Daniels Training camp observations: The fighting ends as the Patriots and Bears take it easy.
- Zack Cox Patriots Joint practice notes: Jacoby Brissett making the most of 'mental reps.'
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) 10 Best slot weapons in the NFL. /Gronk, Edelman included.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) Jabaal Sheard, others not suiting up Thursday night.
- Don Banks (SI) NFL Training Camp Snaps: Observations from the road as the regular season nears.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Some owners may tell coaches to kick it deep.
- Marty Callinan (ESPN Stats & Information) The myth of the slow-starting Patriots.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) A history of quarterback meltdowns.
- Michael Tunison (Sports on Earth) How not to get cut in the preseason.
- Staff (ESPN) NFL 2016 Preseason Power Rankings. Patriots No.3.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) The risks of submitting to a PED interview. /Excellent read.
- Albert Breer (The MMQB) If NFL wants a war, players should give it to them.
- Tom E. Curran reasons that if the NFL insists on 'transparency and cooperation' from players, why won't it release the results of the PSI 'investigation' after Deflategate?
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Power-hungry NFL all wrong to demand players talk about recanted accusations.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Faced with suspension threat, NFLPA’s only option may be to file a lawsuit.
- Matt Dolloff reports NFLPA president Eric Winston encourages players to fight NFL in Al-Jazeera PED case.
- Gary Myers (NY Daily News) NFL players in Al Jazeera PED probe right to dodge Roger Goodell.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) Threatened suspensions in Al-Jazeera case put NFL, NFLPA back on course for legal fight over Roger Goodell’s power.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) Roger Goodell and NFL again draw the line in the sand vs. players' union.
- Dieter Kurtenbach (Fox Sports) Roger Goodell is ruling with an iron fist, just like we wanted.
- Chris Mueller (The Times) Steelers' James Harrison needs to stick to his principles and stick it to Roger Goodell.
- Dan Werly (Law in Sport) Why Deflategate fell flat and what the decision against Brady means for dispute resolution in the NFL.
- Bradley Whitaker (Obsev) Roger Goodell is using his newly acquired DeflateGate powers to threaten players with suspensions.
- Jason Wilde (ESPN) Aaron Rodgers: No one to blame but ourselves for not managing to curb Roger Goodell's power.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) Roger Goodell apologizes for ruining someone's day on Twitter.