- Press Release: Rob Gronkowski receives 2016 Ron Burton Community Service Award.
- Broadcast Information: Patriots vs. Giants.
- The Patriots made a series of roster moves to meet the NFL mandatory cut-down to a 75-man roster.
- Erik Scalavino shares some news, notes and locker room buzz from Tuesday at Gillette: Mitchell philosophical about injury.
- Angelique Fiske reports on Nate and Lexi Solder sharing Hudson's story on the Jimmy Fund Radio Telethon Tuesday morning.
- Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Sneak Preview: Gronkowski One-on-One. (1.53 min. video)
- Mike Reiss passes along a report from Adam Schefter that Sebastian Vollmer could miss the entire season.
- Ryan Hannable notes that despite recent history, Jimmy Garoppolo should start Thursday night.
- Mark Daniels reports Tom Brady prepares for a month without the Patriots. We just don't know how.
- Karen Guregian discusses Tom Brady changing roles after fifteen years.
- Ryan Hannable notes Bill Belichick insinuates it's not Tom Brady's job to coach up Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Mike Reiss talks about how Tom Brady and Chris Hogan have planted the seed for a connection when Brady returns.
- Michael Hurley captures Tom Brady proclaiming his love of football, in advance of it being taken away from him for four games.
- Stephen Hewitt reports Rob Gronkowski was this year's recipient of the Ron Burton Community Service Award, exemplifying being a model for charitable work in the community.
- Mark Daniels notes Malcolm Mitchell didn't understand what the fuss was all about until he saw the video of his injury.
- Stephen Hewitt notes Malcolm Mitchell is doing all he can to get back from his injury, and knows it will do him no good to become frustrated or stressed.
- Phil Perry passes along a practice update for Tuesday: Ninkovich (triceps), Mitchell (elbow) show progress.
- Mike Reiss tells us Matthew Slater signed a one-year extension.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: No surprises in roster cut to 75; Keshawn Martin and Geneo Grissom still on the bubble; More.
- Kevin Duffy finds ten obstacles that could get in the way of a Super Bowl berth for the 2016 Patriots.
- Staff (PatsFootballFans) The day the inside linebacker died.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) Tom Brady can workout with Alex Guerrero during his suspension.
- Eric Edholm (Yahoo! Sports) What can Tom Brady do during suspension? Not much with Patriots, it turns out.
- Hannah Whitten (ESPN) The many hairstyles of Tom Brady.
- Dave Archibald (Inside the Pylon) Why does Bill Belichick hate the fifth round?
- Kyle Schroeder (Sports Quotient) 2016 NFL divisional previews: AFC East.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) Belichick says it'll be different facing Giants with no Coughlin.
- key lessons from the NFL preseason. (USA Today) Five
- Ben Baskin (SI) How the Jets stacked their defensive line with league domination in mind.
- Zachary O. Binney (Football Outsiders) Are NFL careers really getting shorter?