- Paul Perillo Blogservations: Getting defensive, Brady, Garoppolo hard at work and more.
- Erik Scalvino shares his news and notes from Thursday's camp: Logan Ryan still seeing red, but having fun.
- Angelique Fiske notes Martellus Bennett nails job interview on 'Garbage Time.'
- PFW in Progress Recap 8/4: Talking Pats Camp competition.
- Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Media Availability transcript: Chris Long.
- Karen Guregian paints quite a picture of Brady at practice, maniacally working to improve while putting in the time to mentor Garoppolo.
- Christopher Price stays after practice, long after the rest of the team had left, and sees why Tom Brady remains at the top of his game.
- Henry McKenna discusses the 'healthy' competition between Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo at camp.
- CBS Boston notes Jimmy Garoppolo got the best of Tom Brady in a friendly game following Thursday's practice.
- Henry McKenna reviews the quarterbacks' performance yesterday: Brady throws an interception, Garoppolo doesn't.
- Mark Daniels mentions how Jacoby Brissett has tried to latch on to Tom Brady.
- Chris Mason observes Jacoby Brissett quietly doing his rookie duty, carrying the pads of both QBs ahead of him.
- Phil Perry Updates us on the Patriots' rookies based on their work thus far this summer: Thuney stands out.
- Mike Reiss explains how the practice schedule for WR Malcolm Mitchell is different from the norm.
- Rich Garven talks about how WR DeAndre Carter is sticking to his plan.
- Jeff Howe finds Duron Harmon intent on concentrating on football, not his next contract.
- Mark Daniels spotlights Jordan Richards on going up against the NFL's best TEs in practice, and how he and the safeties are fighting back.
- Matt Dolloff thinks Jordan Richards is already sounding like a perfect Belichick kind of player.
- Ryan Hannable reports Stephen Gostkowski is not happy with the NFL changing, and potentially eliminating, kickoffs.
- Mike Reiss points out the fragile situation at center for Bryan Stork and the Patriots.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Center Bryan Stork deals with another concussion; More.
- Mike Reiss notes that in addition to naming his boat "VI Rings," Bill Belichick also has a sweatshirt with the same logo.
- AP Report: Patriots defense faces challenge without Chandler Jones.
VIEW FROM CAMP
- Jeff Howe details the nitty-gritty from Thursday's camp.
- Phil Perry sends out another Postcard from Camp, Day 7: Class in session with Belichick.
- Mark Daniels Training camp observations: Jimmy Garoppolo dominates as the Patriots injury list grows.
- Dan Roche Training Camp blog: Defense still strong at shorter practice on Thursday.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Belichick delivers lengthy lecture on defensive linemen.
- Courtney Fallon (NFL.com) "Jimmy Garoppolo had a perfect day." (1.57 min. video)
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) The top training camp battle to watch for every AFC team. Patriots: Guard.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Rex Ryan hopes Preston Brown, Reggie Ragland can cover Patriots’ tight ends.
- Connor Hughes (NJ.com) Jets' Darrelle Revis says there will be 'conversations' about moving to safety in future.
- Nick Birdsong (Sporting News) For sports' sake, there's nothing fake about NFL's WR-CB rivalries.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Michael McCann (SI) Goodell's power to discipline stronger than ever after win vs. Peterson.
- Daniel Werly (The White Bronco) Breaking it Down: The NFL wins the Adrian Peterson appeal.
- Bob McGovern Full Court Press: Add another to Roger Goodell’s court win column.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA undecided on further appeals in Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson cases.