- Training Camp schedule.
- Paul Perillo shares his Friday camp notes: Tom Brady lit up the practice field on Friday and then spoke to the media afterward.
- Andy Hart Friday Blogservations: Brady's squad rolls in scrimmage work.
- Angelique Fiske talks about how the Patriots gave a family of Patriots fans living on Naval Air Station Sigonella in Sicily, Italy, a special day at training camp.
- Media Availability transcripts - Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski.
- Patriots Today - Training Camp Recap: Edelman returns. (video)
- Patriots Today - Bob Socci asks third-year RB James White about improving upon his 2015 showing. (video)
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: What's different for Rob Gronkowski this year at camp.
- Phil Perry reports Chris Hogan is expecting to be ready for contract during Saints practices.
- Mike Petraglia notes Julian Edelman returns to full pads practice, declares 'It's a good sign.'
- Karen Guregian reports Julian Edelman returned to practice yesterday, and he will be an important man for Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Kevin Duffy explains the significance of Julian Edelman back in full pads and not in a red, non-contact jersey.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Patriots WR Edelman happy to help new teammates.
- Mike Reiss talks with Tyler Gaffney about seeing his infant son on the field after practice: "You go from working hard with your teammates, your second family out there, and everything comes full circle when you get to see your son."
- Kevin Tame (Patriots Extra) 1 on1`Exclusive: Patriots rookie Cyrus Jones fitting in nicely in New England.
- Stephen Hewitt notes young CB Jonathan Jones continues to impress.
- Kevin Duffy reports Malcolm Butler admits his NFL career is 'going by pretty fast', but he's living in the moment and 'enjoying every second.'
- Henry McKenna hears Malcolm Mitchell compare reading the Patriots' playbook to reading "Harry Potter".
- Jeff Howe and Phil Perry join Sports Sunday to discuss how the Patriots will manage the snaps between Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo. (2.06 min. video)
- Darren Hartwell reports Tom Brady might be the most popular man in New England, but he takes a backseat to his wife on the international stage.
- Karen Guregian NFL notebook: With Bennett and Gronkowski, Pats’ shotgun is double-barrel danger.
- Karen Guregian Patriots Notebook: Jimmy Garoppolo not sharp with first-teamers; Important week for players heading into joint practice sessions with the Saints; More.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: New England has deepest, most talented roster in years.
VIEW FROM CAMP
- Rich Garven Patriots Journal: Belichick changes things up with practice scrimmages.
- Phil Perry sends out his Postcard from Camp, Day 9: Edelman in pads, off PUP list; More scrimmaging.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots Training Camp observations, Sunday: Less intense, physical, and sharp than Friday's session.
- Phil Perry observes Tom Brady played in Friday's scrimmage with a maniacal sort of enthusiasm that his teammates have come to expect from him.
- Dan Roche saw the Patriots display a perfect blend of trash talk and competitiveness in Friday's intrasquad scrimmage.
- George Willis (NY Post) Darrelle Revis not about to back down from Tom Brady challenge.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Belichick on drafting Brady over Tim Rattay: Guess we took the right one.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) First and 10: The Patriots face a preseason problem with Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Dave Holcomb (Today's Pigskin) Despite injures, Patriots have plenty of capable WRs.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: Hall of Fame game debacle and the camp tour rolls on.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Monday camp preview: Key players return for Patriots, Seahawks.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL on canceled Hall of Fame Game: Safety comes first. /More like 'incompetence'.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jim Irsay: This incompetence can’t happen again.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) How will receiving teams handle short kickoffs?
- Sam Farmer (LA Times) 'Hard Knocks' Rams are ready for their close-up.
DEFLATEGATE, DUMPSTER DIVE
- Steve Buckley has a few suggestions for what Tom Brady will do during his four-game, Roger Goodell-mandated banishment from the NFL.
- Zachary Zagger (Law360) 'Bullygate' defamation suit toss won't prevent similar claims.
- Staff (Empty Wheel) Training camp trash talk.
- Ian O'Connor (ESPN) Roger Goodell at 10 years: Time to put 'players first'. /Ya think?