- Paul Perillo gives us his keys to the starting lineup: Pagtriots at Giants. 3. Will Anthony Johnson emerge?
- Angelique Fiske looks back at Gronk's work in the community.
- Jeff Howe highlights five roster battles to keep an eye on tonight: 2. Pass catchers, esp between Clay Harbor and A.J. Derby.
- Ben Volin gives us five things he'll be watching for against the Giants. 1.Can Jimmy G. rebound and handle the blitz?
- Mark Daniels picks five things to watch in tonight's preseason finale: Young running backs.
- Kevin Duffy examines the several roster spots up for grabs and what he'll be watching tonight. Linebacker: A pair of rookies can make one last push.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) With the roster cut to 75, Patriots focus turns to the Giants.
- Jeff Howe notes tonight is rookie Jacoby Brissett's last chance for live snaps.
- Christopher Price informs us that Gene Steratore will work as referee for Patriots-Giants.
- Danny Picard believes the Patriots are on same page when it comes to Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Bill Belichick on WEEI: Playing in preseason "an important part" of Tom Brady's preparation for Week 5.
- Tom E. Curran remembers that when Tom Brady got to the Patriots, he didn't hand-wring about offending 28-year-old Drew Bledsoe. "Bledsoe was a seal in a shark tank and didn't even know it."
- Rachel G. Bowers offers her opinion on the dynamics of Jimmy G's relationship with Tom Brady.
- Phil Perry thinks Cre'Von LeBlanc's ability to play the football could help him earn a spot with the team.
- Jeff Howe reports Tom Brady will serve as Michigan's honorary captain during the Wolverine's home game against Colorado on Sept. 17.
- Rich Garven finds second-year Geneo Grissom remains focused on the Xs and Os.
- Nora Princiotti Patriots Notebook: Patriots defense has been feasting on turnovers.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) 5 Possible shocking Patriots cuts.
- Phil Perry takes a shot at who’ll make the Patriots' final 53-man roster by Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots roster projection 4.0. Dobson makes it in.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Patriots WR Dobson's tenure coming to an end?
- NESN discovers that Twitter had a good time making fun of Tom Brady's new haircut yesterday.
Tom Darcy (Beantown Beat) Tom Brady teaming with Michael Strahan to create new show, "Religion of Sports." /Wait, what??
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) 50 Pieces of PFF data you need to know for the 2016 season. 1. Jabaal Sheard earned the highest grade of any Patriots defender in 2015.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) New England Patriots: What to watch for vs. Giants. 3. Final cornerback spot.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) 5 Patriots on the cusp of getting cut.
- Albert Breer (The MMQB) NFL Notebook: Here come the cuts; 10 Developments to monitor; More.
- Tim Rohan (The MMQB) The 53rd man: What it's like to fight for that last roster spot.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) In the NFL, first cut Is deepest.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) AFC ceiling/floor scenarios. Patriots: Ceiling 14-2, Floor: 9-7.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) AFC East Preview 2016. Pats projected record: 11-5. "Jets and Bills are improving. But it doesn't mean the Pats are regressing. Far from it."
- Analysts (NFL.com) 2016 NFL award predictions: MVP, Rookie of the Year and more.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) Super Bowl LI pick: New England Patriots vs. Arizona Cardinals. Cards win. /Wait, what??.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) Players poised to climb the all-time leaderboards.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Gronk to grammar police: Back off, I could crush you.
- Scott Kacsmar (Football Outsiders) Building a Super Bowl winner (Part I).
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Fred Taylor: NFL doctors "overlooked" several injuries during my career.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL to announce Philadelphia as 2017 draft host city.
- Austin Murphy (SI Magazine) Football's endgame: What would happen if America's pastime just ... died?
- Richard Deitsch (SI) Media Circus: Does Phil Simms deserve all the hate he gets online?
- Tanya Ray Fox (Sportsgrid) 7 Overused NFL expressions that we need to retire in 2016.
- Kevin Seifert (ESPN) The NFL is closely watching CFL's pilot program of replay review.
- Jerry Thornton wasn't happy with Peyton Manning's lame deflategate cheap-shot.
- Eric Wilbur insinuates Tom Brady intends to remain in contact with the team.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL apparently had no proof of PED use beyond the claims of Charles Sly.
- Barry Wilner (AP Pro32) Things to look for under Roger Goodell's continuing regime.
Daniel Wallach (Deadspin) How to legalize sports betting. /Not specific to football, but interesting.