- Patriots release DL Anthony Johnson.
- Andy Hart highlights Bill Belichick's conference call with the New England media: Bills RB LeSean McCoy 'is as good as it gets.'
- Angelique Fiske reports Blue Man Group was at Gillette Stadium for the Color Rush action.
- Conference Call transcripts: Bill Belichick - Matt Patricia - Josh McDaniels.
- Patriots tribute to Vince Wilfork (1 min. video)
- Christopher Price preps us with 5 things we have to know about the Bills: Change in offensive coordinator led to the spike in Buffalo's offensive tempo.
- Jeff Howe wonders if this will be the last game against Rex Ryan's bluster for the Patriots. "frankly, if Ryan can’t stop Jimmy Garoppolo or Jacoby Brissett on Sunday at Gillette Stadium, what exactly is his purpose here?"
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Five first impressions of the Bills.
- Tom E. Curran notes opponents don't know much about Jimmy Garoppolo or Jacoby Brissett, and Josh McDaniels says the Patriots can use that to their advantage.
- CBS Boston reports Boomer Esiason said you can point to one man for New England's success: Bill Belichick.
- Kevin Duffy points out that in a span of four days, LeGarrette Blount carried the ball 53 times, wearing down two separate defenses, without showing signs of fatigue himself.
- Jim McBride lauds LeGarrette Blount's hot start to the season with back-to-back 100-yard efforts five days apart.
- Christopher Price analyzes how the Patriots stack up against the rest of the NFL when it comes to penalties and penalty yards.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Bill Belichick on D&H: Scouting report on new DL John Hughes.
- Kevin Duffy tells us what we should know about DT John Hughes, signed Monday to replace Anthony Johnson.
- Matt Dolloff relays Bill Belichick's explanation to his approach to the new touchback rules.
- Ryan Hannable recaps Tom Brady's Monday Night Football interview with Jim Gray on Westwood One: Brady feels ready to return after a month away.
- Kevin Duffy mentions how Tom Brady knows he will need time to 'find that rhythm' after he returns from suspension.
- Mike Reiss notes Tom Brady said he's come to admire the attention to detail that Bill Belichick possesses.
- Doug Moore (ESPNNH) What happens now at QB for the Patriots?
- Mike Reiss notes Josh McDaniels admits Rex Ryan speaks the truth about his defense coming after the QB, and whoever starts will face blitzing and pressure from Buffalo.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Tackle John Hughes replaces Anthony Johnson on D-line; Belichick not tipping his hand on which QB will start; More.
- Melissa Jacobs (SI) Week Under Review: Making a not-so-bold Super Bowl prediction after Week 3. "the New England Patriots are going to have a perfect season."
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady: No football benefit to missing time, but Italy was nice.
- Mike Rodak (ESPN) Rex Ryan running out of chances to challenge Bill Belichick in AFC East.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) 5 Patriots to note vs. Bills.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Josh McDaniels almost certain to land a job as a head coach in 2017.
- Raphael Chestang (Entertainment Tonight) Tom Brady talks life off the field, says 3-year-old Daughter 'owns' his Life.
- Matt Chatham (Football by Football) 5 Sane takeaways from NFL Week 3. (4.17 min. video)
- Staff (USA Today) 40 things we learned in Week 3 of the 2016 NFL season. 20. No, Bill Belichick does not walk on water. But we think it’s only because he chooses not to do it.
- Brett Smiley (Fox Sports) The 10 worst Week 3 NFL performances. No. 8: Everyone who doubted the New England Patriots.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) Why did my quarterback have a nervous breakdown? Not everyone can be elite.
- Dave Dameshek (NFL.com) The Shame Report, Week 3. (3.35 min. video)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Week Three ratings down, again.