- Game Preview: Patriots at Cardinals - Broadcast info, series history and more.
- Scouting Report: Arizona Cardinals.
- Erik Scalavino shares some news, notes and locker room buzz from Tuesday's practice at Gillette.
- Andy Hart tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: From cut-down day to opening night.
- Patriots sign two to the practice squad.
- Press Conference: Bill Belichick (12.19 min. video)
- Press Pass - Jonathan Cooper, Danny Amendola, Nate Solder and more talk about getting ready for the Cardinals. (1.45 min. video)
- Mike Reiss analyzes the Patriots acquisition of CB/S Eric Rowe, starting with his unique traits.
- Tom E. Curran explains Joe Banner is probably wrong when he says the Eagles 'fooled' the Patriots with the Rowe trade.
- Kevin Duffy sees Josh Kline's release as a signal the Patriots want either Jonathan Cooper or 2nd-year Shaq Mason to start at right guard opposite Joe Thuney.
- Mike Reiss tells us who the newly elected Patriots captains are for 2016: Gronkowski, Hightower, McCourty, and Slater.
- Mike Reiss gives us a Tuesday practice update: Rob Gronkowski returns; Practice squad members RB Bishop Sankey (No. 25) and WR Devin Street (No. 17) participated.; More.
- Matt Dolloff hears the latest mantra to come out of Foxboro emphasizes doing what you do best and eliminating the bad parts.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Hogan, running game keys to a good start for Garoppolo.
- Christopher Price wonders what the Patriots can expect in Sunday's opener.
- Ron Borges writes Tom Brady covers up for the mistakes of his team, and without him at the helm, the Patriots are a rudderless ship. "Brady has been the Pats’ great equalizer. He is the difference between close and champion."
- Ryan Hannable notes Bishop Sankey is looking to prove himself at practice and earn his way on to the 53-man roster.
- Tom E. Curran notes the Patriots hope WR Devin Street will succeed where Aaron Dobson failed.
- Adam Kurkjian breakdowns the Patriots' AFC East rivals for 2016.
- Chris Mason recaps a number of changes around the league this season.
- The Herald staff makes their predictions for the 2016 NFL season.
- Chris Mason asserts that being Tom Brady's backup has been no path to success.
- Karen Guregian looks at why do so many NFL teams struggle developing QBs.
- NESN reports on how comedian Nikki Glaser burned Peyton Manning with Tom Brady GOAT joke at Rob Lowe's roast.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Patriots releasing Josh Kline.
- Josh Weinfuss (ESPN) Bill Belichick on Larry Fitzgerald: I think he's a Hall of Fame receiver.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Danny Amendola feels "ready to roll".
- Danny Woodhead (Players Tribune) Letter to my younger self.
- Editors (Inside The Pylon) ITP Glossary: Guaranteed Salary.
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) The NFL’s Awards favorites.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA sends concussion education video to all players.
- Zachary Zagger (Law360) NFLPA warns players 'Don't risk' not reporting concussions.
- John Ourand (Sports Business Daily) NFL ad sales ‘pacing strongly ahead’ of a record-setting year.
- Ian Casselberry (Awful Announcing) FS1’s Skip and Shannon Undisputed is Skip Bayless unfiltered, if you can take it.
- Staff (AP Pro32) Power rankings. Patriots 5th.