- Patriots - Bills Wednesday Injury Report.
- Erik Scalavino passes along the practice news, notes and locker-room buzz from Wednesday at Gillette: Brady sits out; Andrews returns.
- Angelique Fiske takes us behind the ProShop's winter catalog photo shoot with Devin McCourty, Rob Gronkowski and a puppy.
- Angelique Fiske notes Duron Harmon was inspired by his nephew to raise awareness for Autism Speaks for My Cause, My Cleats.
- Press Conference Transcripts: Bill Belichick - Devin McCourty.
- Press Pass: Nate Solder - Brian Hoyer - Rex Burkhead - Duron Harmon.
- Bob Socci highlights the Buffalo Bills and the difference that Tyrod Taylor, LeSean McCoy and Micah Hyde make. (1.04 min. video)
- Karen Guregian reports the Patriots have gained more yards than any offense in the league, going from a quick-pass, dink-and-dunk offense to an explosive, big-play juggernaut. /Wouldn’t that makes Brady a multi-”system” QB?
- Ryan Hannable notes it’s an understatement to say Rob Gronkowski enjoys returning home. Gronk’s previous six games in Buffalo: 35/583, 7 TDs.
- Adam Kurkjian focuses on the Patriots’ pressing issue at right tackle, saying it's close to start wondering when or if the attrition will finally be too much.
- Ryan Hannable mentions that in the last seven games, the Pats are allowing an average of 13.1 points per game and haven’t allowed more than 17 points in that span - a feat of historic proportions.
- Michael Hurley doesn't understand why Belichick 'keeping' Tom Brady in the Dolphins game is still a story, and explains the obvious reason why he did.
- Tom E. Curran Know Thine Enemy: It's been an up-and-down ride for the Buffalo Bills.
- Danny Cox profiles the Bills, who have had their struggles but can be a very dangerous team when on top of their game.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) Patriots ready for a lot of middle fingers on Sunday in Buffalo.
- Zack Cox notes Bill Belichick's praise for Tyrod Taylor makes the Bills' decision to bench him look even dumber.
- Mike Giardi notes that despite a sluggish season, the Patriots aren't sleeping on LeSean McCoy.
- Kevin Dillon quotes Bill Belichick on the Buffalo Bills running back: LeSean McCoy can "make four guys miss in a phone booth."
- Jeff Howe hears from Brian Hoyer on what it was like to get the phone call that released him from San Francisco and gave him the opportunity to return to New England.
- Alex Reimer points out Tom Brady managed to outlast two Mannings. "Just when it seems like we’re running out of ways to articulate Brady’s excellence, another example appears."
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Tom Brady has day off from practice, but he’ll be ready to go on Sunday; David Andrews' illness may have been due to altitude sickness; More.
- Doug Kyed looks at how the ex-Blls on the Patriots have been performing, leading up to this week's matchup.
Michael Hurley explains why
Brady WentzRussell Wilson deserves an MVP nod, and makes his Week 13 picks. Pats win and cover.
- Doug Kyed, Zack Cox and Courtney Cox Between The Tackles: The Week 12 win over the Dolphins and the Week 13 matchup against the Bills. (38 min. video)
- Russ Goldman (PatsFans) Fourth and Two Podcast: A look back at the Patriots victory against the Dolphins and preview of Pats-Bills. (65 min.)
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan, Week 13: Sean McVay's Rams success; Peyton Manning's next job; Eli Manning’s future team; Pittsburgh’s growing optimism; the NFL players’ social justice situation; and more.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point Stance: Antonio Brown is the real MVP; Why Gronk's greatness is more impressive than you thought.
- John Wawrow (AP) Patriots enjoying a 17-year run of dominance of Bills.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Best chances to win Super Bowl LII: Eagles, Patriots look strong.
- Jay Busbee (Yahoo! Sports) Who's going to survive the AFC playoff grind?
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent’s Take: NFL’s 15 most underpaid players providing bang for the buck. 1. Tom Brady.
- Tom Taylor (SI) The footballs have tracking chips this season - but their use in officiating is still just a dream.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) Ranking every NFL division race from worst to first. 7th: AFC East.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) Confidence pool rankings for Week 13.
- Pete Blackburn (CBS Sports) What all 32 NFL teams should be playing for to finish the season. /Warning: Slideshow.
VIEW FROM BUFFALO
- Matthew Fairburn (NewYorkUpstate) Bills' Sean McDermott acknowledges 'headache' and lack of sleep preparing for Patriots.
- Nick Wojton (Batavia Daily News) McDermott preps for first test vs. Pats.
- Nick Wojton (Batavia Daily News) 5 things to watch as the Bills host the Patriots.
- Matthew Fairburn (NewYorkUpstate) Patriots TE, Buffalo native Rob Gronkowski breaks down Buffalo chicken wing scene.
- Matthew Fairburn (NewYorkUpstate) What Buffalo Bills WR Kelvin Benjamin said about his knee injury.
- Sal Maiorana (Democrat & Chronicle) Struggling Bills WR Jordan Matthews has been a disappointment.
- Nick Wojton (Batavia Daily News) Pats’ HC Belichick on Marcell Dareus’ departure: "It’s not about one guy".