- Gamebook: Full Patriots-Dolphins stats.
- Post Game Notes: Brady sets mark for most single season yards for a 40 year old QB.
- Erik Scalavino Analysis: Bad night all around.
- Paul Perillo Game Observations: Dolphins drop Pats.
- Andy Hart Stock Watch: Brady's passing game loses its way in Miami.
- Post Game Transcripts: Patriots and Dolphins.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
- Mike Reiss reminds us the Patriots are still in position for a home-field edge, but they need a win next week in Pittsburgh.
- Karen Guregian focuses on the five biggest threats to the Patriots in the AFC playoffs.
- Mike Reiss thought the Patriots looked out of sync and vulnerable last night, and being without Rob Gronkowski was only one of the problems.
- Jeff Howe recaps the Monday Night stinker in Miami.
- Zack Cox picks the 11 plays that defined the Pats' ugly Monday Night loss. 1. Cutler to Parker on fourth-and-one.
- Karen Guregian lays the loss at Tom Brady's feet.
- Bob George (PatsFans) Patriots fall into Dolphins trap.
- Mark Daniels says the Patriots made history last night in a bad way, with the offense going a dreadful 0-for-11 on third down.
- Zack Cox shares some notes and nuggets from the ugly 27-20 loss in Miami:on Monday night: The Patriots now sit at 10-3, just one game up on the third-place Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Five takeaways from the Patriots loss to Miami: 1. No repeat in their ground game this time around.
- Mike D'Abate (FullPressCoverage) Pats Recap: Dolphins embarrass Patriots on Monday Night.
- Ron Borges calls this loss a throwback to days we don't want to remember. /so, uh, thanks for reminding us.
- Mike Reiss picks his Ups and Downs from last night's loss: Dion Lewis provided a spark; Pats needed more from Brandin Cooks.
- CBS Boston picks their Ups and Downs: Patriots can't find their rhythm in Miami.
- NFL Game Center (NFL.com) New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins.
- Jeremy Bergman (NFL.com) Jay Cutler outdoes Tom Brady as Dolphins beat Patriots.
- Conor Orr (SI) Tom Brady struggles as Dolphins pull off massive upset on Patriots.
- Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) The Patriots can’t summon their dark magic against Dolphins.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Belichick on looking past Miami: “Give me a break”.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) AFC playoff picture: It’s showdown time.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Jay Cutler’s three touchdowns, Xavien Howard’s two interceptions lead Dolphins to 27-20 win over Patriots.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Jarvis Landry on TD celebration: “I’m deflating it”.
- Greg Bishop (SI) A closer look at a devastating week of NFL injuries reinforces this season's recurring theme: Pain.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) NFL could set record for most worst-to-first teams.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) NFL warns of “significant discipline” for any offensive conduct toward officials. /’and we’ll enforce it, or not, whenever we feel like it.’
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Colts sent non-players on field to clear snow, violating NFL policy.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Report: No suspensions from Jaguars-Seahawks game.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor suspended by NFLN after harassment suit filed.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Goodell: I pay for my plane use.