- Patriots 2017 Home Opener Sweepstakes.
- Angelique Fiske relays a message from the patients of Boston Children's Hospital who congratulate the Patriots for winning Super Bowl LI.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Bill Belichick's Patriots seemed to struggle the most following a bye week; Identifying undervaluted assets; More.
- Ryan Hannable posts his Sunday 7: 1. Jimmy Garoppolo trade talk could heat up this week.
- Ryan Hannable comes up with a five-point plan for a successful Patriots offseason: 1. Re-sign Dont'a Hightower.
- Mike Reiss takes a closer look at the positions the Patriots could target at the NFL Combine, with tight end being one of them.
- Phil Perry NFL Combine preview: Tight ends.
- Bill Speros finds Rob Gronkowski bringing the party to Daytona.
- Mike Reiss notes Rob Gronkowski hopes Martellus Bennett 'breaks the bank' because it's good for the position.
- Mike Reiss says that by his count, the Patriots will have four of the top 103 picks in the 2017 Draft and eight picks overall.
- Phil Perry tells us that the Patriots wind up getting a third-round compensatory pick from the Browns for Jamie Collins, along with another fifth-rounder.
- Mike Reiss mentions that when it comes to trades, it's hard to top the Patriots trade for Bill Belichick.
- The Herald reports Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady exchanged sweet messages for their 8th wedding anniversary.
- Tim Rohan (The MMQB) 10Things I think I think: Where Garoppolo should go, and why it could be Cleveland; More.
- Jay Busbee (Yahoo! Sports) Rob Gronkowski had a very nice time at the Daytona 500.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski wants Martellus Bennett to break the bank.
- Guide (NFL.com) 2017 NFL Combine coverage on NFL Network.
- Daniel Jeremiah (NFL.com) NFL Scouting Combine viewer's guide: Whom to watch on Day 1.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) NFL right to bench troubled prospects from combine.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: The book on draft prospects, according to Mike Mayock.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) 2017 NFL Draft: DeShone Kizer, Mitch Trubisky top QB prospects.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Estimating the odds 10 teams use franchise tags, including three stone-cold locks.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Team-by-team look at potential tag candidates.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Free agency: A fun player addition for each AFC team.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) 2017 salary cap currently pegged at $166-169 million.
- Kalyn Kahler (The MMQB) Mel Kiper on the NFL Draft, then and now.
- Ari Ross (SI) Where are they now: The five QBs selected after Tom Brady in the 2000 NFL draft.
- Peter Schrager (Fox Sports) Pre-Combine 2017 NFL mock draft. Pats pick Ohio State CB Gareon Conley.
- Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) 2017 NFL Mock Draft. Pats pick Alabama DE Tim Williams.
- Michael Hurley shakes his fist at the absolute farce of a punishment handed down to the New York Cheatin' Giants for using walkie-talkies to communicate during a game.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Giants' punishment for illegal walkie talkie use is ... dropping 10 spots in the fourth round?
- Mike Florio (ProFoottballTalk) NFL has no comment on Revis tampering investigation.
- Tom E. Curran thinks it's time for the New England region to let the air out of deflategate.
- Mike Florio (ProFotballTalk) NFLPA shrugs at possibility of enforcement of federal marijuana laws.