- Jeff Howe says that with the Brandin Cooks for draft picks deal, the Patriots have their foot on the NFL’s throat.
- Doug Kyed calls the Patriots offense hilariously good, after the Brandin Cooks trade.
- Ryan Hannable believes Bill Belichick is loading up and going for it all in 2017.
- Mike Reiss sees the Patriots' eye-opening moves as a way to surround Tom Brady with an impressive arsenal as he hits 40.
- Matt Burke suggests that the Patriots may be shooting for that NFL Holy Grail they missed out on 10 years ago - an undefeated Super Bowl winning season.
- Jim McBride notes that in landing Brandin Cooks, the Patriots third trade in three days was the biggest of them all.
- Kevin Duffy offers a quick breakdown of the Brandin Cooks trade: A move for the present and future.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Brandin Cooks becomes sixth-youngest player on Patriots.
- CSN Sports Tonight guest Saints beat writer, Nick Underhill, gives a Saints perspective on why they were willing to part ways with Brian Cooks. (1.44 min. video)
- Jim McBride hears from TE Dwayne Allen that he was "a bit shocked" by the trade, but is thrilled to join the Patriots organization.
- Jeff Howe likes how Patriots have injected their first dose of youth into their pass rush this offseason, with the Kony Ealy acquisition from Carolina.
- Ryan Hannable looks at what's next for Malcolm Butler, who clearly is upset with the current situation.
- Adam Kurkjian tells us what the Pats are getting in DE Kony Ealy and WR Brandin Cooks.
- Ryan Hannable resets the Patriots' 2017 draft picks after a wild Friday.
- Mike Reiss points out that as it stands now, the Patriots are without picks in draft's first two rounds.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: New tight end Dwayne Allen all ‘about winning’; More.
- Tom E. Curran and Phil Perry discuss all the needs the team has addressed in the first two days of free agency, and what's next. (4.37 min. video)
- Larry Holder (NOLA.com) Patriots fleeced the Saints, but Brandin Cooks is the ultimate winner.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) New England traded for Brandin Cooks because Tom Brady turns 40 in August.
- Shalise Manza Young (Yahoo! Sports) Trader Bill strikes again: Patriots reportedly get Brandin Cooks from Saints.
- Chris Chase (Fox Sports) Thief! How Bill Belichick pulled another heist to get Saints speedster Brandin Cooks.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) 2017 NFL Free Agency: Trade-happy Patriots big winners, top receivers losers.
- Staff (ESPN Stats & Information) Where Brandin Cooks stacks up among NFL's best wide receivers.
- Andre Vergara (Fox Sports) 5 winning moves the New England Patriots made in the first week of free agency.
- Mark Cannizzaro (NY Post) Patriots’ latest big move solidifies free-agency rule.
- Jonathan Jones (SI) The 10 most meaningful signings of free agency so far.
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) Martellus Bennett signs with Packers, trades in Tom Brady for Aaron Rodgers.