- Bob Wallace examines possible tech-enabled options that might help the NFL with its ratings challenges.
- Lauren Spencer takes a look at the endzone militia.
- Patriots Today - 4 Facts on Rex Burkhead. (1 min. video)
- From the NFL - Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks discuss perfect Draft picks for New England. (Video)
- Mark Daniels says this offseason still has plenty to watch for: Between now and May OTAs, the Patriots will add close to 30 players to fill their 90-man roster.
- Mike Reiss resets the Patriots draft picks: Currently the team has a long wait before their first pick.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Spoiler alert: Cooks fits Patriots offense.
- Doug Kyed tells us how Kony Ealy will fit into the Patriots defense's rotating front seven.
- Ryan Hannable notes Bill Parcells says it's too early to tell how Jacoby Brissett's skills will translate to the NFL.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Malcolm Butler's Instagram post should fuel speculation he's leaving Patriots.
- Adam London mentions how Malcolm Butler's Instagram photo sent Patriots fans into a frenzy.
- Doug Kyed believes the Dolphins would look like AFC East contenders if the Patriots hadn't already won the offseason.
- Ryan Hannable notes Bill Belichick joined Mike Krzyzewski on his weekly SiriusXM show to reflect on Super Bowl LI: 'Our guys played like champions in the last 20 minutes.'
- Kevin Duffy highlights more from Bill Belichick and Mike Krzyzewski as they discuss the 'collision course' of learning social media.
- Mike Reiss recaps Bill Belichick on how working with young people helps keep him young.
- Ryan Hannable takes time to appreciate Martellus Bennett and Chris Long as cases like these don't happen very often.
- Mike Reiss notes the New England Patriots became official 46 years ago.
- Hayden Bird notes how Nick Saban brings up the Patriots' offense during his press conference rant.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Biggest needs Patriots have yet to address this offseason. Top 3: Power back, cornerback, pass-rusher.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Bill Belichick explains what Tom Brady does best for the Patriots.
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) The NFL free agency all-upgrade team.
- Roger Goodell (NFL) Letter to fans.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Roger Goodell explains to fans how new replay system will work.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) Ejecting NFL players for dangerous hits is putting a Band-Aid on a broken leg.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) NFL considering player ejections for dangerous hits.
- Alec Nathan (Bleacher Report) Troy Vincent says NFL is developing video to show players proper celebrations.
- James Dator (SB Nation) The NFL is making a video to teach players how to celebrate. What will that look like?
- Harry Lyles Jr. (SB Nation) Martellus Bennett speaks out against NFL’s video to teach players how to celebrate.
Kevin Seifert (ESPN) NFL looking to speed up pace of games, reduce stoppages in action. /Looks like running the hills is still on for training camp.
- Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) Roger Goodell: Commercial-kickoff-commercial "drives me crazy," NFL will cut down ads.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) All-Under-25 team. A Patriots-free zone.
- Tim Rohan (The MMQB) On epic NFL collapses, the Oilers can tell the Falcons a thing or two.
- Tim Rohan (The MMQB) 24 Hours ... With Adam Schefter.
- Chris Burke (SI) 2017 NFL Mock Draft 8.0: Five trade proposals that could reshape Round 1.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Bart Hubbuch withdraws lawsuit against New York Post.
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) A deleted text message from vengeful gangster may get Aaron Hernandez off hook for double murder.