- Press Release: Key dates on the 2017 NFL/Patriots Calendar.
- Paul Perillo discusses the Patriots trade for Colts TE Dwayne Allen.
- Erik Scalavino Free agent forecast: Offense and Defense.
- Angelique Fiske reports Malcolm Mitchell's hometown names a day in his honor. /Cool.
- Doug Kyed reminds fans why not to expect the Patriots to spend big on the first day of free agency. /People still need to be reminded?
- Michael Hurley mentions how Bill Belichick is once again offering a master class in keeping everyone guessing.
- Ben Volin isn't expecting the Patriots to join in today's opening free agency frenzy.
- Ryan Hannable notes Bill Belichick was front and center at Alabama's pro day.
- Nick O'Malley picks the Patriots' best (and worst) free agent signings of the Bill Belichick era.
- Mike Reiss runs through the myriad of trades that helped put the Patriots in position to acquire Dwayne Allen. /Interesting.
- Jeff Howe sees the Patriots' trade for Dwayne Allen as a smart succession plan for Martellus Bennett.
- Rachel G. Bowers tells us 7 things to know about Dwayne Allen. 1. Bill Belichick has expressed his fondness for Allen as a blocker in the past.
- Zack Cox helps us get to know Pats new TE Dwayne Allen.
- CBS Boston reports soon-to-be-free agent TE Martellus Bennett officially said goodbye to the Patriots and fans in a pair of tweets on Wednesday.
- Mike Reiss passes along a report from 'a source that the team offered Malcolm Butler much the same money after the season as it did during the year.
- Karen Guregian looks into what's behind the Patriots' recent fascination with wide receivers.
- Ryan Hannble tries to make sense of the Patriots' interest in adding wide receivers, when that position seems pretty much set.
- Alex Reimer posts an Instagram from Rob Gronkowski that gives a peek into his rehab routine.
- Chad Finn suggests the Patriots let Adrian Peterson be someone else's free agency 'bargain'.
- Kevin Duffy offers his take on why Adrian Peterson could fit with New England.
- Phil Perry reports the Patriots are keeping their season ticket prices flat after win.
- DJ Bean's NFL mock draft power rankings.
- Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) The most valuable asset in NFL free agency is discipline.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Report: Patriots expected to sign Pro Bowl CB Stephon Gilmore.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Patriots trading again, acquire tight end Dwayne Allen from the Colts.
- Mike and Mike (ESPN) Adam Schefter shares how the Patriots' acquisition of TE Dwayne Allen is similar to the deal that brought Martellus Bennett to New England last season. (1 min. video)
- Andrew Tomasi (Off the Monster Sports) Dwayne Allen's knee jerk reaction to the deflategate game will make you like him already.
Tim Rohan (The MMQB) Martellus Bennett: A normal human being who just likes to smile. /Good read.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Martellus Bennett bids farewell to the Patriots.
Emily Kaplan (The MMQB) The Super Bowl champ, and the dying author who changed his life: Malcolm Mitchell had a special message...
- Paul Kuharsky (ESPN) A day before hitting the market, Dont'a Hightower shared he was in Nashville.
- Charles Curtis (For The Win) The latest Jimmy Garoppolo trade rumors prove again why the Patriots are the NFL's smartest franchise.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Free-agent deals aren’t done until they’re done.
- Steven Ruiz (For The Win) Bill Polian is either revising history or made the biggest mistake in NFL draft history. /Hope there was a fire extinguisher handy, to put his pants out.
- Greg A. Bedard (SI) NFL scouts on the prospects who impressed—and disappointed—at this year's combine.