- Doug Kyed presents a list of wide receivers the Patriots could pick in each round of the draft, even though it doesn't look like it's a position of need.
- Jim McBride examines the roster, position-by-position: Defensive line.
- AP Report: Patriots sign Alan Branch, Cameron Fleming to new deals.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) 6 reasons Marshawn Lynch would fit in with the Patriots.
- Phil Perry looks beyond a potential negotiation ploy by Marshawn Lynch to see how he'd fit into the New England offense.
- Doug Kyed lays out how acquiring Marshawn Lynch could be costly and complicated for the Patriots.
- Mike Reiss notes Aaron Schatz of Football Outsiders says analytics have projected the Patriots to have the easiest schedule in the NFL in 2017. /Guess the ESPN Insider subscription comes with a heaping helping of Bullsh*t.
- Ryan Hannable looks back at some noteworthy deals the Patriots have made in the past, in the weeks leading up to the draft.
- Mike Reiss looks at the remaining items on the team's to-do list: Settle Malcolm Butler's contract situation.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Why Malcolm Butler is more likely to end up with Saints than Patriots.
- Ryan Hannable thumbnails some free agent cornerbacks in case Malcolm Butler isn't on the Patriots in 2017.
- Mike Reiss gives us the Patriots newly-released preseason schedule that includes a trip back to Houston, where the Patriots captured Super Bowl LI in thrilling fashion.
- Ryan Hannable tells us which prospects the Patriots have been working out recently.
- Kevin Duffy profiles one player the Patriots have done extensive research on, who might slip to the third round: Florida CB Jalen "Teez" Tabor.
- Staff (NFL.comm) Year 2 breakout candidates on offense. Malcolm Mitchell gets a mention.
- Mike Reiss and Sarah Bishop (ESPN) Bill Belichick, Bill O'Brien working on Patriots-Texans joint practices.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) AFC East offseason overhaul: Patriots keep tight grip.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Report: Marshawn could turn his attention to the Patriots.
- Jason Fitzgerald (Sporting News) Marshawn Lynch-Raiders deal likely not worth all the trouble.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) LeGarrette Blount still has offer on table from Patriots.
- Robert Klemko and Jenny Vrentas (The MMQB) The great Super Bowl jersey caper.
- D. Orlando Ledbetter (AJC.com) Ryan still recovering from sting of Super Bowl loss.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Patriots among teams working out QB Nathan Peterman.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) 10 Players New England Patriots should avoid in 2017 NFL Draft.
- Ben Goessling (ESPN) Not many recent draft picks are still with the teams that drafted them.
- Joel Corry (CBS Sports) Agent's Take: Five NFL Draft blockbuster trades for veterans that need to happen.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) NFL draft shake-up: Five teams that could surprise with bold moves.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) 9 players who could be traded before the end of the NFL Draft.
- draft safety rankings: Jamal Adams, Malik Hooker provide elite options. (USA Today) NFL
- draft's top safeties. (Bleacher Report) NFL Draft 400: Ranking the
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL schedules early London kickoff for - .
Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) The Buccaneers appear to be the leader in the clubhouse for this year’s Hard Knocks. /Pats play in Tampa this year, so might be worth a watch.