- Press Release: NFL Offseason Workout Program Primer.
- Patriots re-sign RB Brandon Bolden.
- Player Spotlight: Dont'a Hightower.
- Andy Hart passes along a report that the Patriots could still pursue Richard Sherman.
- Angelique Fiske notes Chris Evans stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! this week and couldn't help but talk Patriots and Tom Brady.
- CSNNE reports that a source close to Malcolm Butler told Mike Giardi that Butler's head is "in the right place" if he returns to the Patriots.
- Ryan Hannable looks at some teams who should take a chance and sign Malcolm Butler to an offer sheet, but likely won't.
- Jeff Howe calls Richard Sherman to the Patriots not just a far-fetched idea.
- Mike Giardi talks with Stephon Gilmore about the rumors of Richard Sherman to the Patriots, and what he thinks he would bring to the team. (48 second video)
- Ryan Hannable reports the Patriots continue to add depth at RB by re-signing Brandon Bolden.
- Mike Reiss thinks Brandon Bolden should give Burkhead, White and Lewis a run for playing time at RB and especially on special teams.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Patriots still logging private workouts with first-round prospects.
- Mike Reiss looks at some options for the Pats' 72nd pick, wondering if the team should pounce if injured Sidney Jones or Jake Butt slip in the draft.
- NESN updates its free agency tracker to inform us where each Patriots player has signed.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Pats Posits: What does it mean!!??
- Doug Kyed hears from Greg Schiano on a strange pass-rush drill he picked up from Bill Belichick.
- Adam London re-posts an Instagram of Tom Brady watching in awe as magician David Blane eats glass.
- Michael Hurley adds his two cents to the story that some owners think Roer Goodell needs to take a pay cut.
- The NESN staff cooked and ate a Tom Brady's meal-plan dish, and found it delicious. (5.41 min. video)
- Joseph Ferraiola (Inside the Pylon) What Brandin Cooks brings to the Patriots.
- Adam Resinger (ESPN) LeGarrette Blount after colliding with reporter outside the Celtics locker room last night: "Tell 'em I still got it. Give me some money."
- Stephen Knox (All 22) Patriots owner Robert Kraft hugs LeGarette Blount at Celtics game.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) Why would the Seahawks want to trade Richard Sherman?
- Andy Benoit (The MMQB) Is Richard Sherman on the decline?
- Jason McIntyre (TheBigLead) Richard Sherman-to-the-Patriots rumor is simultaneously interesting and terrifying.
- Timothy Rapp (Bleacher Report) Richard Sherman trade reportedly interests Patriots, Seahawks GM talks rumors.
- Dave Boling (The News Tribune) Seahawks: The New England Patriots of the West Coast?
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) Crowning the NFL draft of the generation.
- Greg Ostendorf (ESPN) Alabama's Brian Daboll looks to Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski.
- Staff (USA Today) NFL Power rankings. Pats No. 1.
- Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) Boomer Esiason says Tony Romo will face "trial by fire" as new CBS analyst.
- Ken Fang (Awful Announcing) What’s next for Phil Simms?
- Emily Smith (NY Post) Tom Brady insists on living on 12th floor of new luxury building.
Andre Vergara (Fox Sports) Watch Tom Brady and other veteran QBs age 10 years or more right before your eyes. /My mirror does that to me first thing every morning.
- Steve Palazzolo (Pro Football Focus) 2017 NFL three-round mock draft.
- Dieter Kurtenbach (Fox Sports) 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Four-round projection.
- Dom Cosentino (Deadspin) Some NFL owners think Roger Goodell is making too much money.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) What happens with Romo’s NFFC lawsuit against the NFL?
- Matthew Guarnaccia (Law360) NFL teams look to sack cheerleader wage suppression suit.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballalk) Lawyer: Bill Belichick was subpoenaed for Aaron Hernandez trial.
- AP Report: Closing arguments set in Aaron Hernandez’s double murder trial.