- Angelique Fiske notes magician David Blaine performed for Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen, and Tom helped him pull off a crazy trick.
- Mike Reiss notes that Philly gets a third-round draft pick in 2018 if CB Eric Rowe plays more than 50 percent of the Patriots' snaps in 2017, a fourth-rounder if less.
- Ryan Hannable looks at whether the Brandon Bolden signing impacts how the Patriots approach the rest of the offseason at running back.
- Mike Reiss details Brandon Bolden's one-year contract, adding that four of their top RBs also have one-year deals, increasing the chances they add at least one more in the RB-loaded draft.
- NESN ranks the importance of the Patriots' 2017 offseason acquisitions so far.
- Andrew Tomasi (OffTheMonsterSports) Bill Belichick's mind games just claimed its first fatality.
- Kevin Duffy gives us some Malcolm Butler scenarios, noting how timing is crucial if he signs his tender with the Patriots.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Putting Malcolm Butler’s 2017 RFA contract in historical context.
- Tom E. Curran tells us why the Patriots won't be in the Richard Sherman business this offseason after all.
- Doug Kyed explains why it looks increasingly likely the Patriots will draft a pass rusher early.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Draft Preview: Defensive end could use a long-term boost.
- Mark Daniels Patriots Draft Preview: Eye on the slot.
- Kevin Duffy takes a look at the tight ends that will be available at the top of the third round in the Draft.
- Kevin Duffy sees options in the secondary for the Patriots' first pick in the draft.
- Kevin Duffy reports the Patriots met with first-round prospect, Tennessee DE Derek Barnett, according to one report.
- Ryan Hannable mentions how Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski are helping the University of Alabama offense.
- Hayden Bird posts a clip of Drew Bledsoe talking about how he isn't taking it easy in his retirement, and also showing how he is actually a really good skier.
- Lou Merloni says that Chris Sale is a more must-watch Boston athlete than Tom Brady right now. (1.42 min. video) /Uh... no.
- Olivia Vanni finds that some fans took exception on Twitter to LeGarrette Blount publicly complimenting LeBron James.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Position check: Assessing New England Patriots' strengths and weaknesses.
- R. Cory Smith (North State Journal) Joe Thuney reflects on ridiculous rookie season with Patriots.
- Jeremy Fowler (ESPN) Seahawks also have initiated Richard Sherman trade talks.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Even as Adrian Peterson visits Saints, the Patriots remain in play.
- Brent Sobleski (Bleacher Report) 2017 NFL Draft: 25 Predictions with under a month to go.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The biggest draft need for all 32 NFL teams. Pats: Edge rusher.
- Rob Rang (CBS Sports) Diamonds in the Rough: Introducing the top sleepers in the 2017 NFL Draft.
- Zachary O. Brinney (Football Outsiders) Fact Check: 2016 QB injury numbers.
- Vincent Verhei (Football Outsiders) Offensive Line Continuity Scores 2016.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Meet the Romo 13.
- Michael McCarthy (Sporting News) Chris Simms believes Jim Nantz 'signed off' on CBS ousting dad Phil for Tony Romo. /When asked about Phil, he merely showed CBS his photo of burnt toast.
- Brian Burke and Doug Clawson (ESPN) Stacking the best classes in NFL draft history.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Seahawks set high price tag for Richard Sherman trade.
- David Steele (Sporting News) Biggest NFL Draft steals: Star players you never saw coming. No. 1 Tom Brady. /Slideshow.
Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Ranking the 50 No. 1 overall picks of the common-draft era.
- Nick Shook (NFL.com) NFL's top five offensive lines look to keep dominating in 2017. /No Pats.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) 2008 NFL Draft do-over: Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco rise to the top. Pats take CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie at 10 (instead of Jerod Mayo).
- Richard Deitsch (SI) How Tony Romo landed his new role as lead NFL game analyst for CBS.
- Michael Gehlken (ProFootballTalk) Lame-duck season: Marvin Lewis expects no extension.
- Kent Somers (AZ Central) Cardinals' Bruce Arians a big voice on competition committee.
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) Aaron Hernandez's final bid to beat double-murder case involves merciless mockery of former friend.
- AP Report: Prosecutor to Aaron Hernandez jury: ‘You know who the killer is’.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Hernandez jury to begin deliberations on Friday.
- Bob Hille (Sporting News) Did Bill Belichick skate on subpoena as Aaron Hernandez double murder trial goes to jury?