- Where Are They Now: Kevin Faulk.
- Player Spotlight: Malcolm Butler.
- From the NFL - 'Good Morning Football' crew debatesif the Patriots are the best team on paper. (4.13 min. video)
- From the NFL - Heath Evans and DE Cliff Avril discuss how you stop the tremendous group of New England Patriots wide receivers. (Video)
- Miguel Benzan (PatsFans) Patscap breaks down the Patriots’ use of the May 9th tender on LeGarrette Blount.
- Jeff Howe notes LeGarrette Blount has no plans to sign the tender at the moment.
- CBS Boston gives us a rundown of what to expect for the Patriots' compensatory draft picks in 2018.
- Hector Longo (All22) Patriots’ Rob Gronkowski changing how tight end is played in the NFL.
- Phil Perry hears from Brandin Cooks, there is no 'X' on the calendar for his Week 2 matchup with the Saints.
- Mike Reiss explains how the Patriots' stability could bring out the best in Stephon Gilmore.
- Zack Cox wonders who plays slot cornerback for the Patriots this season.
- Doug Kyed goes through the roster to figure out which linebackers will earn starting roles.
- Hector Longo (All22) Playing away from home for first time, Arkansas’ Brooks Ellis could stick with Patriots.
- Mark Daniels mentions how the Patriots made signing Harvey Langi a priority.
- Mike Reiss notes tryout kicker Josh Gable showed that he is a quick study of the Patriots' 'top-secret' approach when it comes to divulging information.
- CBS Boston passes along the report that the Patriots worked out RB Christine Michael.
- Boston Sports Tonight crew reacts to Bill Polian’s comments saying that the Patriots are not as great as people think. (2.08 min. video)
- still chuckling at Bill Polian's expense. Hurley is
- Matt Barbato (All22) AFC East win totals: Assessing the over/under props for each team.
- Nicole Yang tells us Julian Edelman signed a fan's arm at the Celtics-Wizards game last night.
- The Providence Journal reports Rob Ninkovich will serve as the host of the world premiere of D-Day: Over Normandy that’s set for May 27 at The Veterans Memorial Auditorium.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) NFL's top 10 offenses in 2017: Pats, Steelers look scary.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Top 8 reasons to be excited about the Patriots in 2017.
- Dom Cosentino (Deadspin) The Patriots will soon have to choose between Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo.
- AFC East Reporters (ESPN) Bills win draft among AFC East teams with 2018 first-round pick.
- Kevin Patra (NFL.com) Patriots issue rarely used tender on LeGarrette Blount.
- Nick Schwartz (Fox Sports) Colin Cowherd makes a bold prediction for Brandin Cooks’ first season in New England.
- Albert Breer (The MMQB) Game Plan: Colts GM: 'It can't just be about Andrew Luck'; NFL's new officiating leader; More.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) NFL's most impactful offseason moves headed by Brandin Cooks.
- Sean Tomlinson (Bleacher Report) Buying or selling biggest 2017 draft-related question for each NFL team. New England got a steal in edge-rusher Derek Rivers: Verdict: Buying.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Ranking the 11 best moves of the NFL offseason. No. 3: Patriots trading picks for veterans.
- 2017 record. Pats 13-3. (SI) Predicting every NFL team's
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) NFL division rankings: Win totals determine best, worst among AFC, NFC. No. 7 AFC East.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Alberto Riveron named NFL senior VP of officiating.
- Kevin McGuire (The Comeback) NFL hirings suggest league hopes three heads are better than one in improving officiating.
- Jay Busbee (Yahoo! Sports) NFL on TV: 5 ways to make a better broadcast.
- Jeff Diamond (Sporting News) Jay Cutler hire by Fox Sports is an affront to football fans.
- Michael Hurley explains how new VP of officiating Alberto Riveron played a rather significant role in the league's fumbling of DeflateGate.
- James Conway (PatsPropaganda) Coffin Corner: Happy two-year anniversary, Rog! Seriously. Thanks.
Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) that will be complicated.
told fiancée 'you're rich,' but