- Andy Hart thinks Kony Ealy's best may be yet to come.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Butler's mindset, adding depth and more.
- Press Conference Transcript: Kony Ealy. (13.06 min. video)
- PFW in Progress - Tom Brady on the cover of Madden '18; Patriots 53-man roster projection. (2 hour program)
- Cover 2 Podcast with Don Banks & Christopher Price: Peter King on Colin Kaepernick; Plus the latest news around the NFL. (Audio)
- Mike Reiss believes DE Kony Ealy has bought into the way New England runs its organization and believes in the team's "process."
- Phil Perry notes Kony Ealy's repeated insistence how he just wants to "buy in" as a member of the Patriots. 'His coach in Carolina made it seem as though he had a hard time doing that during his first few years in the league.'
- Doug Kyed listens as Kony Ealy explains why the Patriots are 'a good kind of different' than the Panthers.
- Ryan Hannable tells us Kony Ealy doesn't know exactly what position he'll play, but he's ready to dominate.
- Hector Longo (All22) Bill Belichick’s brilliant timing should deliver a motivated Kony Ealy to Patriots.
- Matt Dolloff finds that Kony Ealy isn't interested in talking about the past - not even his epic performance in Super Bowl 50.
- Stephen Hewitt notes Ealy has quickly been indoctrinated into Celtics fanhood, and while he hasn't been to a game yet, he said he's planning on attending an Eastern Conference final game.
- Brent Schwartz (Patriots Wire) 5 things Patriots fans should know about Mike Gillislee. 1. He's a journeyman.
- Ryan Woodson (All22) Gerald Hodges scheduled to take free-agency visit with Patriots.
- Hector Longo (All22) Falcons weren’t paying attention to stats, Hightower on crucial Super Bowl play.
- Mike Reiss uses the The Celtics winning the NBA lottery last night as an opportunity to look back at how the Patriots have fared with the No. 1 pick.
- Miguel Benzan (BlogTalkRadio) Patscap Podcast: The Christopher Price Interview. (36.14 min.)
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) 15 NFL position battles to watch as OTAs begin. Patriots RB: Gillislee vs. Burkhead vs. White vs. Lewis.
- Ryan Wilson (CBS Sports) AFC East Reset: Is this the season the Dolphins overtake the Patriots?
- Andrew Kulp (All22) Eric Wood: Bills ‘ready to ‘take a jump,’ challenge Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Kony Ealy isn’t trying to live up to his Super Bowl 50 performance.
- John Kosko (Pro Football Focus) 5 Early comeback player of the year candidates. 2. Rob Gronkowski.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Summer subplots: One huge question for each team in 2017. AFC and NFC. Patriots: How will the shrewd LeGarrette Blount move play out?
- Ellis L. WIlliams (Sporting News) Bill Belichick says less is more regarding coaches; but is it?
- Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) Former Patriots tackle Sebastian Vollmer has lost 75 pounds since last year.
- Daniel Mano (Mercury News) Tom Brady is immune to Madden cover curse. "How you curse a guy with five championships?" /Good point. :
- Chris Burke (SI) Re-grading the 2014 NFL draft, three years later. Patriots: B-.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) Underrated and overrated NFL teams.
- Emily Kaplan (The MMQB) 10 Things I think I think: Career breaks,Hard Knocks and NFL position battles.
- Patrick Thorman (Pro Football Focus) 4 QBs underrated by traditional passer rating.
- Andy Benoit (The MMQB) Why you can't let young QBs learn from the bench.
- Andrew Brandt (The MMQB) The fine print of NFL rookie contracts: Just beware of a sinister trend.
- Peter King (The MMQB) Jermaine Eluemunor and the British future of football; MMQB Mailbag.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) More than 40 percent of draft picks already are signed.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL, CFL expand their officiating partnership.
- Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) The safest helmet in football is set to make its NFL debut next season.