- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which player will enjoy the biggest Year 2 jump in 2017.
- Angelique Fiske notes Batman is 'proud' of Tom Brady.
- Player Spotlight: Rob Gronkowski.
- Season highlights: Rob Gronkowski 2016. (5.45 min. video)
- Patriots Today - Austin Carr focused on fulfilling a dream. (2.17 min. video)
- Ryan Hannable Sunday 7: How Rob Gronkowski’s 2017 season already got off to a good start.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Andrew Hawkins had inside info on the Patriots from his older brother.
- Ben Volin Sunday Football Notes: A closer look at Gronk’s contract and what the Patriots have been up to lately. /Volin sang a different tune back in 2013 when he said it was Gronk's people urging caution.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots News and AFC East Notes.
- Ryan Hannable believes that if the offense stays healthy, the Patriots could be unstoppable in the red zone.
- Mike Reiss thinks Tom Brady's weapons in 2017 are his best in 17 years as a starter.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Area man still loves what he does after 17 years on the job.
- Ben Volin tells us how Gronk was praised and used as an example by the NFLPA at their Rookie Premier.
- Doug Kyed explains how according to TE Matt Lengel played a role in signing with the Patriots this offseason. ,
- Kevin Duffy calls the Patriots running backs the team's most intriguing position group -- by far.
- Mike Reiss sees Eric Rowe's fit at corner likely to be dictated by matchups.
- Adam Kurkjian notes Pats LB Jonathan Freeny is working hard to get back into the lineup.
- Ian Glendon (Cover22) The three biggest obstacles standing in the way of a Patriots’ repeat.
- Hector Longo (All22) A Patriots wide receiver debate for the ages: Julian Edelman vs. Wes Welker.
- Doug Kyed updates us on how rookie pass rushers Derek Rivers and Deatrich Wise are acclimating to the Patriots defense.
- DJ Bean talks about how BYU's Harey Langi is ready to prove why the Patriots showed him the money.
Tony Massarotti thinks the Patriots are throwing Tom Brady a going away party.
- Bill Speros writes how Navy SEAL Kyle Milliken was the first American serviceman killed in Somalia since the early 1990s, but he left an impact on those whose lives he touched. One of those was Tom Brady.
- Ryan Hannable reports Bill Belichick took in a few men's practices at the NCAA Lacrosse Final Four this weekend, invited the BC women to Patriots practice and spoke at the NCAA Division 1 banquet.
- Isaiah Houde (PatriotsWire) Super Bowl XLIX wasn't the first time that Pete Caroll should've ran the ball.
- Matt Dolloff notes Thomas Dimitroff believes the Falcons are well-prepared to avoid the dreaded Super Bowl hangover. "Another day, another member of the Atlanta Falcons addressing their destruction at the hands of Tom Brady and the New England Patriots."
- ProJo Photo Gallery: Patriots hold OTA at Gillette.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady delivers video message to family of Navy SEAL killed in action.
- Jeremy Bergman (NFL.com) Rob Gronkowski 'looks like Gronk' in return from injury.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Cyrus Jones still struggling as a punt returner.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady files for a host of TB12 trademarks.
- Peter King (The MMQB) MMQB: An NFL Memorial Day medley.
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) Ranking the best NFL secondaries. No. 3. Patriots.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) 8 NFL streaks most likely to end in 2017.
- David Steele (Sporting News) NFL preseason games just got even worse.