- Player Spotlight: Julian Edelman.
- Where are they now: Tedy Bruschi.
- Best plays from Julian Edelman in 2016. (3.05 min. video)
- Mike Reiss says that by showing up at the team's voluntary offseason program this week, Malcolm Butler is all in, which means the 2017 Patriots have one of the best 1-2 cornerback duos in Bill Belichick's tenure.
- Ben Volin sees it as a good sign for the team that Malcolm Butler is participating in the football portion of the offseason program going on at Gillette.
- Phil Perry notes Malcolm Butler could've stayed at home or could've continued to make it clear that he wasn't happy with his contract situation. Instead he showed up.
- Zack Cox speaks to Patrick Chung, who is glad to have Malcolm Butler back and reveals he loves the competitiveness of the Red Sox-Orioles beef.
- Tom E. Curran thinks it is a great sign for the Patriots that Malcolm Butler showed up to voluntary workouts.(2.29 min. video)
- Tom E. Curran and Phil Perry wonder if this will be the best secondary in Patriots history. (1.22 min. video)
- Steve Balestrieri explains why the defensive end unit will have a different feel to it this year, especially after adding so much versatility.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Athletics comparisons for all 4 of Patriots' picks.
- Doug Kyed reviews the film of LB Harvey Langi and explains why the Patriots made him the highest paid undrafted free agent.
- Zack Cox reviews the film on undrafted WR Austin Carr: Intriguing slot option for the Patriots.
- Bob Socci's Notebook: After silly season ends, draft picks will be judged when real season begins.
- Karen Guregian notes Jimmy Garoppolo has been a regular at lending a hand at the AccessSportAmerica football skills clinic through the years, benefiting high school students with disabilities.
- Jim McBride catches up with Jimmy Garoppolo, who only reveals he 'had a great offseason' after being subject to endless trade speculation.
- Jeff Howe reports on how Derek Rivers caught Bill Belichick’s attention more than a year ago.
- Mike Reiss tells us about kicker Josh Gable, who got an invitation to minicamp and hopes to show the Patriots that his trick shots kicks translate to the NFL.
- Ben Volin takes a look at the Patriots top competition in the AFC.
- Stephen Knox (All22) Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady to attend star studded Kentucky Derby party.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) Most improved teams in every division. AFC East: Patriots.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) New England Patriots' remaining post-draft priority list.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Patriots CB Malcolm Butler shows up for voluntary workouts despite contract dispute.
- Jeff Diamond (Sporting News) Both Browns and Patriots blew it with lack of Jimmy Garoppolo trade on draft day.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Patriots find a trick-shot kicker in Nebraska, of course.
- Michael Lombardi (The Ringer) Why the Buffalo Bills front office was fired.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) The NFL’s seven worst post-draft quarterback situations, ranked. Pats play three of them (Broncos, Texans, Jets).
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) 2017 NFL Draft: Here's the rookie who will end up deciding each division in 2017. AFC East: Jets S Jamal Adams. Honorable mention: Pats De Derek Rivers.
- R.J. White (CBS Sports) Ranking the 38 NFL Draft trades, from the Foster masterpiece to the Trubisky swindle.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Robert Kraft sees "envy and jealousy" of the Patriots around the NFL.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Pats file trademark for 'Unequivocally The Sweetest'.
- Stephen Holder (Indy Star) Could the NFL draft be coming to Indy? /Colts should have plenty of time to prepare.
- Staff (USA Today) NFL Power rankings. Pats No. 1.