- Erik Scalavino reports on the 2017 draft class being welcomed to Gillette, with Robert Kraft impressed by the collective size of the players: DE Derek Rivers (6-5), DL Deatrich Wise (6-5), and tackles Antonio Garcia (6-6) and Conor McDermott (6-8).
- Don Banks offers some thoughts on whether 30-something RBs Adrian Peterson, and can resurrect their careers on new teams.
- Press Conference Transcript: Derek Rivers.
- Patriots Today - Meet the Patriots 2017 draft class. (1.25 min. video)
- Robert Kraft: Hard work and perseverance was the real story of the Patriots Super Bowl win. (3 min. video)
- Jeff Howe writes a solid piece on the rookies being introduced to the local media as well as to their new lives as professionals, including a hands-on lesson from Deatrich Wise on getting caught in traffic.
- Mark Daniels reports the Patriots welcomed their 2017 rookie class - all four of them, instead of just the traditional first pick - to Gillette Stadium yesterday.
Ryan Hannable analyzes this year's unusual draft for the Patriots, noting that with the risks, the team is relying on their great coaching staff to turn them into starters.
- Nick O'Malley gives us 10 plays (with gifs) that show how Derek Rivers can make an impact.
- Kevin Duffy tells us how Derek Rivers went from barely recruited in high school to Youngstown State to the New England Patriots.
- Phil Perry notes Derek Rivers admits he's "going to be starstruck" when he meets Tom Brady.
- Ryan Hannable finds rookie DE Derek Rivers is already focused on helping the team get another Super Bowl.
- Hector Longo (All22) Patriots rookie Derek Rivers inherits Chandler Jones number, expectations.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) 5 Patriots whose roster spots are in jeopardy after 2017 NFL Draft.
- Mike Reiss mentions the Patriots potentially going the Nate Ebner rubgy route again, bringing Aussie Brock Davies in for a look.
- Mike Reiss spotlights the athleticism and multi-sport skills on display Wednesday night, as five Patriots players visited Westwood High School for an "all-star" basketball game.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Why versatility is required out of Derek Rivers.
- Jim McBride Patriots Notebook: Derek Rivers can't wait to get started; Robert Kraft excited about size of small draft class.
- Mike 'Angry Giardi' gives us the real story on the Malcolm Butler situation with the Patriots . (3.23 min. video) /Butler made unbelievable play in SB XLIV, but Pats' coaching helped too.
- CBS Boston suggests Scott Zolak's little birdies inside Gillette Stadium indicate that the Patriots and Malcolm Butler are talking contract extension.
- Evan Lazar (ProFoottballCentral) Initial 53-man roster projection, vets on the bubble, practice squaders.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) NFL Draft Reset: How the Patriots won the draft before it even began.
- Conor Orr (NFL.com) Falcons GM: We're looking forward to Pats rematch.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Michael Floyd talks to Vikings, may sign after compensatory pick deadline.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Here are the 32 make-or-break players who must step up for their teams in 2017. Patriots: Kony Ealy.
- Chase Goodbread (NFL.com) 2017 NFL Draft: Five teams that added most talent on offense.
- Eric Single (SI) NFL Power Rankings: Which teams improved the most this off-season? No. 1 Patriots.
Alex Putterman (Awful Announcing) Fox reportedly hires Jay Cutler to replace John Lynch in the broadcast booth.