- Press Release: Updated Patriots jersey numbers.
- John Rooke Nitpicks and Nitwits: Three things to think about - or not.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) An early projection for the Patriots starting lineup: Better, stronger, faster.
- Ryan Hannable poses five questions on the Patriots initial 90-man roster: 1. What will happen at running back?
- Mike Reiss lists the jersey numbers for the Patriots new players and tells us Brandin Cooks will meet the local media today at 11.
- Mike Reiss breaks down the playing time for Patriots' wide receivers and looks at how the addition of Brandin Cooks will affect those numbers.
- Zack Cox analyzes the Patriots roster battle at wide receiver: The rich get richer.
- Doug Kyed takes a look at the third TE spot, and the five players who will enter Patriots training camp competing for that role.
- Zack Cox examines how the 2017 draft picks will fit into the O-Line depth chart, and doesn't expect Antoniio Garcia or Conor McDermott to establish themselves immediately like Joe Thuney did last season.
- Ryan Hannable tries to project which Patriots draft pick will make the biggest impact in 2017.
- Kevin Duffy suggests which undrafted free agents we should keep an eye on, including RB LeShun Daniels and LB Brooks Ellis.
- Hector Longo (All22) Missouri’s ‘Mountain of a Man’ Josh Augusta has shot to hook on with Patriots.
- Matt Barbato (All22) Patriots 3rd-round pick Antonio Garcia prefers to be called Tony.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) Mike Gillislee already has a leg up on Patriots playbook.
- Hector Longo (All22) Julian Edelman speaks, he’s clearly not happy with No. 71 ranking; neither is Deion Sanders.
- NESN guest Jermaine Wiggens dispels the old rumors from last season that there was some tension between Tom Brady and Jimmy Garoppolo. (1 min. video)
- Karen Guregian notes Stephon Gilmore will wear No. 24 this year. Cyrus Jones, who wore it last season, has been 'demoted' to No. 41.
- Nick O'Malley digs deep to find the best Patriots players from every college football team.
- Mike LaBella highlights Malcolm Mitchell on a school visit in Haverhill, MA, who called his role in Super Bowl 51 "fun" and noted that it was an honor for him to be able to participate.
- Joshua Schrock relays how Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen apparently have a habit of surprising each other with puppies.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) Predicting Patriots' top position battles this offseason.
- Christian D'Andrea (SB Nation) Patriots are taking a new approach to their same old winning ways.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) AFC East projected starters: Patriots' offense absolutely loaded.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Fearless NFL division predictions for 2017. Patriots: Pencil the Patriots in for another No. 1 seed.
- NIck Shook (NFL.com) Top 100 Players of 2017: Nos. 80 to 71.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Oddsmaker has Patriots with highest win over/under in 10 years.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) 10 things that will happen between now and the NFL season openers: 4. A QB injury will spark Jimmy Garoppolo trade rumors.
- Announcement (SGBOnline) Maximum Human Performance signs new athlete team. WR Chris Hogan included.
- Matt Yoder (Awful Announcing) NBC Sports chairman hints that NFL commercial break changes are coming.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA may approach networks directly regarding TV deals.
- Sheilla Dingus (AdvocacyForFairnessInSports) NFLPA files grievance against NFL for CBA medical violations. "Having recently punished the New England Patriots to the tune of forfeiting first- and fourth-round draft picks plus a $1 million fine for alleged conduct relating to taking a tiny amount of air out of footballs, it is incomprehensible that the League has taken no action whatsoever against Clubs to redress and incentivize compliance with their Article 39 obligations towards the health and safety of NFL players."