- Paul Perillo passes along the report that the Patriots signed LB David Harris.
- Don Banks takes a look at each AFC team's ceiling and floor: A best-case, worst-case scenario for every franchise.
- Bob Wallace Tackling Tech: Interactive 360-degree content comes to NFL, NHL team apps.
- Video: Bill Belichick's best sound bites. (3.39 min. video) "Don't out-dumb yourself, now."
- Video: We are moving onto Training Camp.(1.03 min. video)
- Video: What the Super Bowl ring means to me: Tom Brady and James White. (1.37 min. video)
- Touchdown Israel: Kraft Family Sports Complex. (Video)
- Adam Kurkjian refers to the Patriots acquisition of ex-Jets LB David Harris as 'the rich keep getting richer'.
- Ryan Hannable believes the Patriots signed David Harris to shore up their depth at linebacker.
- Phil Perry takes a closer look at how the David Harris signing affects Bill Belichick's options at linebacker.
- Kevin Duffy analyzes the David Harris pickup as filling a need and a player to help manage Dont'a Hightower's snaps.
- Mike Reiss tells us why Tedy Bruschi is high on Patriots bringing aboard LB David Harris.
- Hector Longo (All22) Simply no down side to Bill Belichick, Patriots signing linebacker David Harris.
- Michael Hurley relives David Harris' history-altering interception vs. the Patriots and the impact it had on the 2010 divisional playoff game at Gillette Stadium. /Nah...
- Ryan Hannable follows Tom Brady on his trip to Asia and finds him sumo wrestling with his son in Japan.
- Hector Longo (All22) Patriots debate: Tom Brady weighs in on Super Bowl wins, takes 51 over 49.
- P.J. Wright (Patriots Wire) Tom Brady shares touching moment with fan while in China.
- Hector Longo (All22) Patriots quarterback Jacoby Brissett comes with X-factor in Bill Parcells.
- Hector Longo (All22) Patriots’ Julian Edelman, Brandin Cooks get disrespected in chat about top WR duos.
- Jon Schlosser (All22) Steelers S Mike Mitchell says they must beat Patriots, win Super Bowl.
- P.J. Wright (Patriots Wire) Jets' Sheldon Richardson to Tom Brady: 'Bro, don't retire till I beat you'.
- Steve Buckley writes why it’s not overstating things to suggest Scott Pioli may have saved Ryan’s O’Callaghan’s life.
CSNNE reports that a scholarly blog from Emory ranks the Patriots as having the second-best fan base in the NFL. /2nd?!?
- Kenneth Arthur (Sports on Earth) Ranking the best NFL O-Line units. Pats 7th.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) From July 21, 2014: Rex Ryan: David Harris 'most underrated player' in NFL.
- Manish Mehta (NY Daily News) Ex-Jets LB David Harris agrees to 2-year deal with Patriots.
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) Ex-Jets still travel on Foxborough shuttle, seeking Super Bowl glory.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Patriots offered David Harris more than the Jets did.
Chris Chase (Fox Sports) The New York Jets aren’t tanking (it’s impossible in the NFL). They’re just terrible. /Front offices can put team in position to tank.
- Report (AP) Malcolm Mitchell now has a three-book deal with Scholastic, the children's publisher.
- Albert Breer (The MMQB) Game Plan: Colin Kaepernick needs to speak up; Plus notes on the rookie QBs, Derek Carr’s contract and the NFL link to the NBA champ
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Still no talks yet on a new CBA.
- Gabrielle McMillen (Sporting News) Eli Manning's memorabilia fraud trial delayed.