- Paul Perillo shares his Day 1 Minicamp Blogservations: Rainy conditions slow down offense.
- Erik Scalavino offers some news and notes from minicamp: Gronkowski feeling "100 percent".
- Paul Perillo tackles this week's Ask PFW Mailbag: Sizing up the offseason with lots of roster questions.
- John Rooke's View from Above; Even team sponsors need their reps...charity means giving, as well as receiving...and what are the Chiefs are thinking?
- Angelique Fiske tells us Nate Solder was honored with the Pop Warner Inspiration to Youth Award.
- Media Availability transcript: Bill Belichick (8.08 min. video) and Rob Gronkowski (3.46 min. video)
- Patriots Mini-Camp Quotes from Tuesday: Brissett, Cooks, Garoppolo, Gronkowski, Hawkins.
- Patriots Today - Patriots Mini-Camp: Day 1 Recap. (1.48 min. video)
- Coming Soon: Ring No. 5: A quick look at the making of the Patriots fifth championship rings before they get unveiled. (1 min. video)
- Dan Roche Minicamp Day 1 Takeaways: Brady, Cooks lead the way.
- Zack Cox Patriots minicamp notes: Andrew Hawkins not intimidated by roster battle.
- Hector Longo (All22) Even on sloppy day at minicamp, Patriots can take a second to chuckle at Jets.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Observations and takeaways from Patriots' minicamp Day 1.
- Doug Kyed notes Tom Brady and Brandin Cooks have already begun building a rapport in minicamp.
- Mike Reiss reports that while the "competitor" in him wants to play, Jimmy Garoppolo says he'd also entertain the possibility of contract extension with New England.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Jimmy Garoppolo admits arguments break out in Patriots' tight-knit QB room.
- Karen Guregian pulls the plug on the contract extension talk for Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Ryan Hannable finds plenty of good reasons for Jimmy Garoppolo to stay in New England past 2017.
- Ryan Wooden (All22) Jimmy Garoppolo made two contradictory statements at Patriots minicamp.
- Adam Kurkjian points out Jacoby Brissett has shown improvement already from where he was at this point last year.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Jacoby Brissett is most important Patriots player to watch during minicamp.
- Jeff Howe finds a jacked-up Rob Gronkowski who has 'no doubts' he'll return to form.
- Duncan Day (MusketFire) Rob Gronkowski battles through injuries like no other.
- Rich Thompson notes Brandin Cooks embraced the rain at yesterday's practice.
- Hector Longo (All22) Andrew Hawkins facing uphill climb in WR battle but don't count him out.
- Jon Schlosser (All22) RB Rex Burkhead focused on special teams.
- Rich Thompson catches up with Joe Thuney, who is ready to build on his rookie year.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Jacoby Brissett knows he’s third on quarterback depth chart, but that won’t stop him from working to improve his game.
- Mark Daniels and Rich Garven Patriots Journal: Mixed results for the quarterbacks.
- Mark Daniels and Kevin McNamara Videos: Patriots minicamp opens.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Updating Patriots' depth chart.
Steve Buckley has nothing but disdain for Tom Brady joining Tony Robbins, the folks who paid to go see him, and the fans who back him no matter what. Also considers himself a martyr for knowing he'll get killed by Brady fans for his column calling him out. /Not everything's about you Buck.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Jimmy Garoppolo doesn’t rule out signing an extension in New England.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Gronkowski declares himself to be "100 percent".
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Belichick on concussions: Our reports comply with league guidelines.
- Brad Gagnon (The Comeback) The NFL’s 8 most overrated players.
- Adam Schein (NFL.com) NFL's 9 most indispensable offensive players. Gronk makes this list.
- Stop locking the rookies out. (The MMQB)
- Tyler Dragon (All22) Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones refuses to watch Super Bowl LI.
- Lance Zierlein (NFL.com) Projecting compensatory picks for 2018 NFL Draft.
Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) ESPN-commissioned study: Most viewers don’t feel they cover politics too frequently. /Go figure.