- Paul Perillo Minicamp Blogservations: The defense got the better of things during the third and final day of mini-camp.
- Erik Scalavino shares some news and notes from mini-camp practice: Cyrus Jones 'relaxed, excited' for 2017.
- Don Banks Snap Judgments: Tanking or not, the Jets are making moves that make sense.
- Lauren Williams posts some examples of how the class of 2017 showed off their Patriots pride at graduation.
- Angeque Fiske reports Robert Kraft got a chance to conduct the Boston Pops Wednesday night.
- Karen Guregian says 'watching new CB Stephon Gilmore jam, bump and partially maul receivers at the line is a wonderful thing, especially if he gets away with it once the games start.'
- Kevin Duffy notes according to Stephon Gilmore is fitting in 'very well' with his new team. ,
- Stephen Hewitt finds Cyrus Jones putting 2016 in the past and focused solely on the present.
- Rich Garven notes that no player on the Patriots, and few in the NFL, improved more than Trey Flowers did last season, and he's hoping to build on that strong performance.
Ryan Wooden (All22) Kony Ealy trade was the best move of offseason by New England.
- Kevin McNamara tells the tale of two quarterbacks who lasted until the second round of the , Derek Carr and Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Tom E. Curran gives us five takeaways from Julian Edelman's extension: New deal is a concrete example of the WR cashing in because he bet on himself.
- Mike Reiss reports Julian Edelman has agreed on a two-year contract extension, giving him the chance to go wire to wire with the Patriots.
- Phil Perry breaks down the numbers for Edelman's two-year extension with the Patriots.
- Kevin Duffy analyzes Julian Edelman's contract extension: Patriots retain crucial player at low cost.
- Ryan Hannable calls the contract extension a smart move for both the team and Julian Edelman.
- Brian MacPherson reports Danny Amendola got back to his baseball roots yesterday, throwing the ceremonial first pitch at McCoy Stadium.
- Cameron McDounough posts a clip of Danny Amendola throwing out the first pitch at last night's PawSox game.
- Kevin Duffy reports RB Dion Lewis says this is the 'best I've felt in a long time'.
Hector Longo (All22) Bill Belichick serves Pats FB James Devlin the ultimate compliment: He’s a mucker.
- Jeff Howe describes the final scene of the three-day minicamp yesterday as emblematic of the week: Brady and Cooks walking away together 'deep in conversation and dissecting their performances'.
- Ben Volin hears from players how Bill Belichick is in midseason form, even though it's 'only' minicamp.
- Phil Perry notes that when asked about the field-goal block rule change, he responded, "Another monster.'
- Ryan Hannable takes note of Bill Belichick sarcastically addressing the NFL rule changes. "We love the rules the way they are."
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notebook: Source says contract extension agreed to by team, wide receiver Julian Edelman.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Minicamp: Malcolm Butler absent, Jimmy Garoppolo sits for final two periods; More.
- Jim McBride Patriots Notebook: Erik Rowe doesn't gloat after picking off Tom Brady (Elandon Roberts tipped him off why he should resist); More.
- Zack Cox shares some notes and nuggets from the third and final day of mandatory minicamp: After two days of splitting reps evenly, Jimmy G saw his reps limited on Thursday.
- CBS Boston Minicamp Day 3 Takeaways: Tom Brady, Brandin Cooks get in some extra work.
- Kevin Duffy recaps Patriots minicamp, Day Three: Malcolm Butler absent, coaches ramp up intensity.
- Kevin Dillon and Kevin Duffy discuss which players impressed the most on Day 3 of minicamp. (16.09 min. video)
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: What's the biggest surprise to come out of minicamp?
- Phil Perry reports after Derek Rivers signed his rookie contract, all Patriots rookie draft picks are now under contract.
- Kevin Dillon reports the Patriots are looking forward to receiving their Super Bowl rings in a ceremony tonight.
- Rich Thompson reports community heroes were honored at the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation awards banquet at Gillette Stadium.
- Mike D'Abate (Cover32) The 2007 Patriots; Part Four: Six touchdown passes in Miami.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Underpaid Edelman under contract for $14 million over three years.
- Andre Vergara (Fox Sports) 3 stats that show the New England Patriots were smart to extend Julian Edelman.
- Cameron DaSilva (Fox Sports) Every NFL team’s most important newcomer. Patriots: Brandin Cooks.
Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) Seahawks and Broncos defenses rule, but here are four units coming for the crown. Including the Patriots.
- Pete Prisco (CBS Sports) Top 100 Players of 2017: Tom Brady is the GOAT, but he's not No. 1. /Of course not.
- Michael Lombardi (The Ringer) The play that still haunts the Seahawks. /I'll give you three guesses, first two don't count.
- Zak Keefer (Indy Star) Irsay to town hall: 'I'll be damned' if we don't get 2 Super Bowls.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) Patriots' dominance makes Jets' tank job a lot smarter than it looks.
- Rich Cimini (ESPN) Josh Kraft teases 'nonexistent' Jets' Hall of Fame at charity event.
- Hank Gargiulo (ESPN) FPI projects every NFL team's most important 2017 game. Patriots vs. Dolphins (Week 12).
- Michael McCann (SI) Potential legal impact of the assault complaint filed against Rex and Rob Ryan in Nashville.
- Albert Breer (The MMQB) NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL unions prepare for sports gambling.