- Erik Scalavino previews the Patriots quarterbacks as the team heads into Training Camp. "Same old, same old."
- Andy Hart previews the Patriots running backs as the team heads into Training Camp: Versatility abounds in new-look backfield.
- Mark Daniels tells us the Patriots are set to start training camp on Thursday: Rookies report Monday, veterans report Wednesday and fans report on Thursday.
- AP Report - Here's what to expect from Patriots training camp.
- Hector Longo (All22) Patriots training camp: Dante Scarnecchia, 69, backbones offensive line group.
- Greg A. Bedard (BostonSportsJournal) Cooks is here for one reason: To bring the chunk.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Patriots pre-camp 53-man roster projection.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Sebastian Vollmer: Magic of Scar 'amazing to watch'.
- Ryan Hannable Sunday 7: Why Jimmy Garoppolo is so important to 2017 Patriots.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots news, AFC East notes. /We’re looking for negativity???
- Karen Guregian gives us 10 questions for the defending champions heading into camp: No. 1. Can Rob Gronkowski have an injury-free year?
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Pats camp position battles to watch.
- Jared Talbot (Cover32) Bill Belichick is smart to hold onto Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Mike Reiss notes the Patriots could use veteran depth on the O-line and, while Nick Mangold is available, the former Jet likely prefers a more prominent opportunity.
- Chad Overbeek (Cover32) Patriots offensive depth chart projections and looming questions.
- Adam Kurkjian takes a closer look at the over-loaded cadre of pass-catchers on the roster.
- Ryan Hannable counts down the 20 most important Patriots in 2017: No. 2: Julian Edelman.
- Adam Kurkjian examines the brand new look to the Patriots running backs this season.
- Tom E. Curran and Mike Giardi debate whether it would be a mistake for the Patriots to cut Dion Lewis. (1.21 min. video)
- Mike Reiss spotlights the specialists: Stephen Gostkowski made 46-of-49 PAT attempts during the regular season and missed two during the playoffs.
- Adam Kurkjian believes the veteran newcomers can make a big impact for the Patriots.
- Kevin Tame jr. (PatriotsWire) USA Today ranks Patriots secondary No. 5 in NFL.
- Kristen Parker (PatriotsWire) Which Patriots cornerback will have most interceptions?
- Albert Breer says teams backed off Dont'a Hightower in free agency because of scares over his physical. (1.40 min. video)
- Nicole Yang mentions how Rob Gronkowski put his skills to the test in a round of “Red Hands” with professional boxer Andre Ward.
- Casey Bannon (PatriotsWire) 5 most interesting players to monitor at Patriots training camp.
- Mike Lowe profiles local athlete Trevor Bates of Westbrook and UMaine, one of the 10 linebackers on the training camp roster and member of the practice squad in 2016.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) What Pats are getting PUP'd?
- Matt Dolloff picks the top 5 most losable games on the Patriots schedule: No. 5: Week 7 vs. Falcons.
- Olivia Vanni Inside Track: Celebrate Tom Brady's big 4-0.
- Kevin Slane finds Tom Brady has been busy posting photos of his family trip to Costa Rica, including one wishing Gisele a happy birthday.
- NESN posts an Instagram (posted just after 5 am) that shows no one is more excited to be back to work on a Monday morning than Tom Brady.
- AP Report - Previewing the 2017 AFC East teams.
- Hector Longo (All22) ESPN’s Jeff Darlington with dream Tweet for Boston sports fans.
- Phil Perry compares the 2007 Patriots versus 2017 Patriots: Front seven.
- D.J. Bean laments how the 2007 Patriots don't get nearly enough love.
- Hal Bent (Cover32) The 2007 Patriots; Part 10: Super Bowl XLII.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) Will playing a full season work against a 40-year-old Tom Brady?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) At age 40, Tom Brady may do what only Warren Moon has done before.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Does Belichick think Garoppolo will be the next Brady?
- Steve Serby (NY Post) Ultimate guide to the 2017 NFL season: The new and the Brady. /Ya knowww...
- Robert Klemko (The MMQB) Guest MMQB: NFL training camps begin, and so does competition for toughest non-QB job.
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) The NFL stats that matter most.
- Brian Costello (NY Post) The Jets’ AFC East nightmare has only gotten scarier.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) Breaking down new-look Bills: Simplicity to benefit Tyrod Taylor, evolving roster.
- Greg Auman (Tampa Bay Times) Baddest of them all. Team: Patriots ranked No. 1.
- CBS Boston guest Will Brinson says grudge-holders Tony Dungy and BIll Polian 'haven't gotten over' the Patriots dominance.
- Mark Maske (Washington Post) The NFL never wanted to be the No Fun League. It just happened that way — until now.
- Sheilla Dingus (AdvocacyForFairnessInSports) Judge Alsup denies remaining claims in NFL painkiller lawsuit. /Really good explanation.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Players need to do more than think about a strike; They need a plan to win one.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA message: “Save now. Fight later”.