- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Preview sneak: Patriots 2017 offensive overview.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Preview sneak: Patriots 2017 defensive overview.
- Sam Quinn (247 Sports) Sports Illustrated projects a 13-3 record for the Patriots: Just how good could the Patriots be in 2017?
- Mike Reiss thinks Mike Gillislee projects as the most likely RB to fill the void left by the departure of LeGarrette Blount.
- Ryan Hannable counts down the 20 most important Patriots of 2017: No. 15 David Harris.
- Roy Cummings (FanRagSports) Is Brady-Gronkowski the best QB-TE tandem of all time?
- Matt Barbato (All22) Patriots could see closer race in AFC East thanks to scheduling quirk.
- Aidan Stenson (NEPatriotsLife) Elandon Roberts gets barbecue plate named after him at Texas chain.
- Hector Longo (All22) 2017 Patriots foes to fear, Nos 3-1: WR Julio Jones - DEs J.J. Watt & Jadeveon Clowney - DE Khalil Mack.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) Stephon Gilmore highlights five differences between Patriots and Bills.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Sports) Jarvis Landry wants to leapfrog Tom Brady in Florida.
- Hector Longo (All22) Dolphins Ndamukong Suh calls Patriots ‘beatable’.
- Duncan Day (MusketFire) Patriots Flashback: Drew Bledsoe’s single-game passing records under Parcells.
- Gary Tanguay says that Tom Brady had the perfect response to Gisele's concussion comments. (1.35 min. video)
- The Declaration of Independence.
- Flashback (NFL.com) Whitney Houston sings the National Anthem at Super Bowl XXV. (1 min. video)
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) NFL players celebrate Fourth of July on social media.
- Armando Salguero (Miami Herald) Dolphins RB Damian Williams on Bill Belichick: ‘He’s a cool dude’.
- Barry Jackson (Miami Herald) Tannehill: This is best offense I’ve played on.
- Video (ESPN) Suh: Without question, Patriots are beatable. (1.48 min. video)
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tarik Glenn seems to suggest Colts used an illegal communication system.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL's best active players by jersey number, from 1 to 99. /Yeah, it's a slideshow.
- Andrew Bucholtz (Awful Announcing) NFL upfront ad market may be “softest since 2008,” but broadcasters bet on big money later.