- Press Release: Robert Kraft and the New England Patriots pledge to match up to $1 million in donations to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief fund.
- Press Release: Patriots sign three rookie free agents - DL Michael Bart, LB Christian Kuntz and LB Nick Usher.
- Game Preview: Giants at Patriots.
- John Rooke's View from Above: No pity party here, it's next man up.
- Press Conference Transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Mike Reiss says Tom Brady has a similar trust level with Danny Amendola that he had with Julian Edelman, and tries to figure out a realistic playing-time expectation for him.
- Mike Reiss talks about the trust Tom Brady said he had built over time with Julian Edelman, that will be most difficult to replace.
- Stephen Hewitt focuses on Brandin Cooks and how his addition has become even more critical to the offense.
- Kevin Duffy notes Bill Belichick calls Chris Hogan 'one of our best players'.
- Ryan Hannable notes that the process of replacing Julian Edelman has begun and it’s not going to be easy.
- Zack Cox presents three options on how the Pats can fill Edelman's roster spot.
- Jeff Howe gives us an update from Monday's practice: Matthew Slater and Rex Burkhead returned.
- Jeff Howe Patriots Notes: Trey Flowers shines in late preseason debut; Nate Solder practiced; Roster juggling; More.
- Ryan Hannable reports Bill Belichick clearly is not fan of the 'dress rehearsal' term given to the 3rd preseason game.
- Zack Cox passes along a rumor that the Patriots acquired LB Marquis Flowers from the Bengals.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Review: Belichick and Brady by Michael Holley. /Loved this book.
- Andy Benoit (SI) NFL preview: Texans may have the key to defeating the Patriots. /New blueprints!.
- Andy Benoit (SI) SI's Super Bowl LII prediction: Why the Patriots will beat the Packers. /Never mind. [Rips up blueprints].
- Staff (SI) NFL preview issue 2017: Sports Illustrated covers feature QB Tom Brady, DE J.J. Watt, QB Aaron Rodgers and RB David Johnson.
- Alex Marvez (Sporting News) What we learned during 2017 NFL preseason, and what we still don't know.
- Andrea Hangst (Sports on Earth) 5 Biggest NFL preseason topics.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) Predicting the NFL’s passing, receiving, and rushing leaders in 2017.
- Chris Burke (SI) The learning curve for rookie tight ends.
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) Home field advantage in NFL: Toughest places to play, more.
- Will Leitch (Sports on Earth) 2017 NFL previews: The AFC West.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Kraft and family pledge up to $1 million for Houston flood relief.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Stafford pushes the bar to $27 million per year, sort of.
- Shalise Manza Young (Yahoo! Sports) Ravens extend coach John Harbaugh's contract through 2019.
- Norman Chad (Washington Post) Bill Belichick is simply a ‘small man who wins football games’. /Mr. Chad is not in the loop.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Vontaze Burfict suspension: Here's the hit and why it's illegal under new NFL rule.
Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL not yet thinking about playing a game
on Marsin Australia.
- Tim Rohan (SI) How fans are reacting to the NFL anthem protests.
- Jonathan Jones (SI) Roundtable: How do players feel about NFL's punishing power.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Harold Henderson unlikely to alter Ezekiel Elliott suspension.
- Clarence E. Hill Jr. (Star-Telegram) Elliott’s request for a ‘truly’ independent appeals arbitrator denied by NFL. /Yeah, shocking.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Jeffrey Kessler on the case for Ezekiel Elliott.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) Ezekiel Elliott's appeal: NFL nemesis from deflate-gate will take aim at 6-game suspension.