- Erik Scalavino writes a nice piece on Jack Easterby, who could be the most influential Patriot you’ve never heard of.
- Andy Hart thumbnails six Patriots who must step up over the final six games. 1. Tom Brady.
- Football Operations: Meet Nancy Meier, Director of Scouting Administration, one of the longest tenured employees of the Patriots. (13.22 min. video)
- All Access: Tom Brady interview, Part 1. (7.38 min. video)
- Coffee with the Coach: Scott Zolak and Coach Belichick talk about the tough loss to the Titans and the bye week. (2.25 min. video)
- Countdown: Top 10 plays from the past 10 weeks. (2 min. video)
- Patriots received new lockers this offseason and Tom Brady’s old one found a home with Ace Ticket to benefit the Patriots Charitable Foundation. (1.30 min. video)
- Nick O’Malley reads from the Book of Belichick to remind us that “Football season starts after Thanksgiving.”
- Nick O’Malley also serves up the familiar ‘Football starts after Thanksgiving’ classic.
- Ryan Hannable writes about James White and the conversation he had with Ivan Fears that changed his career. /Good read.
- Evan Lazar hands out his mid-season bye week awards: Tom Brady is still the MVP.
- Ryan Hannable tells us how Tom Brady will approach the bye week.
- Oliver Thomas checks in on Tom Brady’s 2018 statistical incentives as the Patriots depart for bye week.
- Tom E. Curran finds the McCourty twins highly amused at everyone rushing to stick a fork in Tom Brady: ‘Where was the “Brady’s done!” crew was after SNF wins over the Packers and Chiefs?’
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Looking for a friend at the end of Tom Brady. “The end of Brady’s career will be celebrated like no other professional sports legend’s and that’s going to make the next couple years really tough for us.” /The Brady “doomsday cult” is real.
- Hayden Bird lists nine times Tom Brady has been accused of being in decline since 2013.
- Joy Manning (BostonSportsChick) The injuries that mimic father time catching up to Tom Brady.
- Kevin Duffy revisits his list of top 10 indispensable Patriots from back in July to see what has changed: Trent Brown wasn’t even ranked, now 7th.
- Karen Guregian also revisits her July list of top 10 indispensable Patriots: Kyle Van Noy wasn’t ranked then, now 7th.
- Doug Kyed addresses his Friday Patriots Mailbag: No, Tom Brady’s recent play isn’t really panic-inducing.
- Mike Cole NFL Rumors: Josh McDaniels on Packers’ radar if they fire Mike McCarthy?
- Michael Hurley gives his his NFL head coach power rankings: ‘Which coach would you most like to have a beer with?’ Part 2
- Ryan Hannable notes the Patriots slipped behind the Chiefs to now having the fourth-best odds to win the Super Bowl.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) One-hit wonders: Patriots who have caught one TD pass from Tom Brady. (3.45 min. video)
- 98.5 Sports Hub posts a sweet trolling soliloquy for former Bills’ QB Nathan Peterman from none other than Seinfeld’s J. Peterman. (1 min. video)
- Jim Lazar is ready for the bye, “When a 7-3 record feels like 3-7, then you know a week away from watching Bill’s Boys is so, so needed” and makes his Week 11 picks.
Staff (Gio Journal) Cover story: Tom Brady: NFL Quarterback; Global ambassador, Best Buddies. International.
- Conor Orr (SI) Morning Huddle: Best- and worst-case scenarios for quarterback-needy teams this offseason.
- Maurice Jones-Drew (NFL.com) Best non-running back rushers. Just missing the cut: Cordarrelle Patterson.
- Paul Kasabian (Bleacher Report) Biggest takeaways from every NFL team’s 2018 rookie class. Patriots: Injuries hindering rookie class’ progress.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL playoff picture: Chiefs, Steelers match 1-2 punch of Rams, Saints.
- Staff (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Week 11: Previews for Sunday’s games.
- Elliot Harrison (NFL.com) Week 11 game picks: Rams edge Chiefs; Cowboys stay hot.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT’s Week 11 picks.
- MMQB Staff (SI) NFL Week 11 picks.