- Game Preview: Jets at Patriots - Broadcast info, series history, tale of the tape.
- Erik Scalavino breaks down the Pats-Jets film: Tough to fault RB Rex Burkhead for fumbling toward the end of the first quarter.
- Paul Perillo tells us the matchup winners from Sunday.
- John Rooke’s View from Above: This ride ain’t over, yet.
- Paul Perillo takes a look at various playoffs scenarios in the AFC.
- Locker room celebration following the win over the Bills. (1.20 min. video)
- Zo Cam: Julian Edelman catch and run for touchdown. (30 second clip)
Mike Reiss highlights Tom Brady’s interview with Jim Gray (Westwood One Radio), reaffirming his plan to play
to infinity andbeyond 2019.
- Doug Kyed’s Patriots-Bills Film Review: What went wrong on Tom Brady’s misfires?
- Evan Lazar’s Advanced Stats Report: Tom Brady’s struggles overshadow running game, defense.
- Karen Guregian says Josh McDaniels isn’t buying code red on Patriots passing game.
- Ryan Hannable explains why having a run-first offense may not be a bad thing.
- Mike Reiss suggests the best formula for the Pats in the playoffs could be to keep running.
- Phil Perry admits the run game gives the Patriots an edge, but says they still need a great quarterback.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Pats Posits: Bye, Bye, Bye!
- Karen Guregian reports Dante Scarnecchia finds the penalties really disappointing.
- Andrew Callahan notes Bill Belichick mentions how Jason McCourty has brought a unique energy and leadership to the Patriots.
- Karen Guregian relays how Stephon Gilmore headed into Boston Sunday night to try and put some smiles on the faces of families who could use a little Christmas cheer.
- Mike Reiss reports it was an extra special Christmas for the McCourty twins to be able to spend the holiday together.
- Zack Cox Patriots Notes: Joe Thuney on verge of joining exclusive Pats club.
- Kevin Duffy issues his Week 16 Patriots Report Card: The Pats have the best quarterback of all-time, yet they have virtually no passing attack.
- Phil Perry posts his Week 16 Report Card: Secondary aces the test vs. Bills.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots Week 16 Report Card: Hats & T-shirts in win over Buffalo.
- Nick O’Malley issues his Pats-Bills Report Cards: A’s for the D, F’s for Brady, Gronk.
- Ryan Hannable looks at the AFC playoff picture and points out the path to the No. 1 seed for the Pats.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Josh McDaniels confident Patriots passing game will be better.
- Brad Gagnon (Bleacher Report) Don’t kid yourself: The Patriots are going back to the Super Bowl.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) It’s Nick Foles season again, and the plays that explain NFL Week 16 — Plus: the Seahawks’ resurgence, Andrew Luck’s comeback, and the Patriots’ dominant ground game.
- David Steele (Sporting News) After Further Review: AFC North winner between Steelers, Ravens will have earned it; More.
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) The Starting 11: Your guide to all the NFL playoff scenarios entering Week 17.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) NFL Week 16 winners, losers: Patriots still can get AFC’s No. 1 seed, Steelers in trouble.
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) Week 16 overreactions: Has Nick Foles overtaken Carson Wentz?
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) How the Baltimore Ravens became the biggest wrench in the AFC playoff picture.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) 12 teams have playoff clinching scenarios for Week 17.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Playoffs will feature at least five teams that didn’t qualify in 2017.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Merry Christmas to all.
- Michael McCarthy (Sporting News) ‘Monday Night Football’s’ mid-life crisis: From monopoly to monotony.