- Patriots.com takes a look back at how some of the current Patriots performed at the NFL Scouting Combine compared to some of the best performances for each event.
- Erik Scalavino Free Agent Forecast: Defensive line.
- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate which position on defense should be the Patriots priority this offseason.
- Patriots 2018 Mock Draft Tracker.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Nick Caserio at MIT Sloan Analytics Conferece; James White a ‘role’ model.
- Steve Balestieri (PatsFans) Patriots Sunday news, AFC East notes: While the team may opt for Bennett to return in 2018, it probably will not be for the $6.2 million dollar cap hit that the team didn’t want to pay in 2017.
- Rich Garven talks about how the Patriots are now full in the process of looking forward.
- Kevin Duffy gives us a Malcolm Mitchell update: The WR who missed the entire 2017 season sys he’s ‘feeling great.’
- Evan Lazar suggests that the Patriots may need to improve on their 30th-ranked pass defense, as they prepare to build their roster for next season. /Maayyybeee.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots edge rushers in 2018, biggest need is health.
- Karen Guregian suggests it’s time for the Patriots to make Rob Gronkowski an offer he can’t refuse.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots should bring back both LaAdrian Waddle and Cameron Fleming.
- Mike Reiss reports RB Brandon Bolden, whose main contributions come on special teams, will return for his seventh season after signing a one-year deal with the Pats.
- Mark Daniels takes a look at each position group, analyzing how the the team performed and where it might be heading: Quarterback.
- Nicole Yang notes Martellus Bennett reportedly no longer plans to retire.
- Mike Reiss projects the cost to the Patriots of picking up Malcom Brown’s fifth-year option.
- Tom E. Curran examines the safety position after a solid 2017 adding how they might need to add a new face to prepare for the future.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) How Steve Belichick stays in touch with Patriots players’ needs.
- Mike Reiss talks about the retirement of David Harris and how he earned the respect of his New England teammates, despite not quite being a fit for the money.
- Mike Reiss addresses his Patriots Mailbag: Danny Amendola has proven his value; Harvey Langi update; Recovery of Brandin Cooks; More.
- Nicole Yang notes Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen are celebrating their ninth wedding anniversary.
- Nicole Yang notes Linda Holliday implies a vacation with Bill Belichick is unsurprisingly not much of a vacation.
- Nicole Yang writes on Drew Bledsoe sharing how making wine is a natural extension of Football.
- Peter King (SI) Monday Morning QB: NFL Combine crash course: Mike Mayock on the best prospects, Top QBs in Indy.
- Conor Orr (SI) Cap Casualties: Players on the chopping block as 2018 NFL free agency approaches.
- Bucky Brooks (NFL.com) Scout’s Notebook: Patriots’ QB succession plan.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) Failing a marijuana combine test may no longer be NFL teams’ biggest concern.
- Gregg Rosenthal and Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Top 101 free agents of 2018.
- Tim Rohan (SI) Phil Savage on mock drafts and the 2018 QB class.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) The 2018 starting quarterbacks, ranked by APY.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Salary cap is expected to be at least $178 million, could exceed $179 million.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) More than 100,000 fans already signed up for NFL draft lottery.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Full list of compensatory draft picks awarded for 2018 NFL Draft.