- Ryan Hannable gives us 5 things to watch at the NFL Combine from a Patriots perspective. 1. Matt Patricia’s press conference.
- Karen Guregian would like to see the Patriots prioritize drafting a QB this year.
- Jeff Howe discovers that free agent LB Preston Brown has a hint of Patriots envy.
- Mark Daniels looks at each position group, analyzing how the team performed last season and where it might be heading in the future: Tight Ends - Wide Receiver.
- Mike D’Abate (FullPressCoverage) Will the Patriots retain their special teams ‘dynamic duo?’
- Nicole Yang notes Danny Amendola rebuffs reports of dissension among the Patriots’ leading trio, calling the outside reports “B.S.”.
- Tom E. Curran reports Rob Gronkowski has been unhappy since training camp and “didn’t enjoy himself” this past season.
- Alex Reimer notes Al Michaels says Malcolm Butler played every snap in practice during Super Bowl week. /Doesn’t add if he played every snap well.
- Alex Reimer notes the NFL is reportedly expected to implement a ‘Josh McDaniels rule’ for head coaching hires.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Danny Amendola doesn’t want to leave New England.
- Dan Gartland (SI) Report: Rob Gronkowski ‘Didn’t enjoy himself in 2017’.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski was seriously considering retirement during training camp.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Reporter says Patriots tried to stop him from writing about Gronk and TB12.
- Matt Harmon (NFL.com) Team-by-team WR picture: Patriots can stay the course.
- Chase Goodbread (NFL.com) 2018 NFL Draft: Mike Mayock’s potential team fits for prospects. Patriots included.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) System arbitrator rules for Martellus Bennett in signing bonus fight. /Wonder if he minds being called a ‘system arbitrator’.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Preston Brown open to idea of being next Bills player to join Patriots. /Please dear God, someone warn him about all the TENSION!
- Jay Skurski (Buffalo News) Bills rank last in NFL among snaps by ‘homegrown’ players.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL unlikely to cap pass interference penalties at 15 yards.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Greetings from Indy.
- Marc Sessler (NFL.com) 2018 NFL Scouting Combine: Ten topics to track in Indianapolis.
- Geoff Schwartz (SBNation) Forget the 40 times. The most important part of the NFL Combine has nothing to do with workouts.
- Steve Palazzolo (Pro Football Focus) Ranking the TE prospects for the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Michael Renner (Pro Football Focus) Ranking the DI prospects for the 2018 NFL Draft.
- Scott Barrett (Pro Football Focus) Metrics that Matter: The league’s best deep-ball receivers.
- Conor Orr (SI) How specialization could lead to defensive backs dropping in the draft.
- Peter King (SI) Marty Hurney: Uncertainty ahead, unusual path behind and unique story in between; MMQB Mailbag.