- John Rooke’s View from Above: Everyone wins at playing the draft game...wait, someone wants to come to New England? And there’s no time for common sense when it comes to a wish list...
- From the NFL - Nate Burleson: When WRs are paired with Tom Brady, they play better. (4.02 min. video) /Thought it was the system.
- From the NFL - Ian Rapoport and Mike Garafolo discuss what should be made of the Patriots working out Oklahoma State QB Mason Rudolph. (2.03 min. video)
- Mike Reiss recalls a post-game presser from 2011 in which Belichick acknowledged “I know we demand a lot, this isn’t an easy place to play, and I’m not an easy guy to play for,” /Interesting read.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) First two rounds will be Patriots playground.
- Mark Daniels looks at how the Patriots may fill positions of need through the draft: Running back.
- Phil Perry talks up a pair of intriguing linebackers that could become available to the Patriots, now that they have the 23rd pick in the draft.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Tom Brady’s career is far from over.
- Phil Perry is looking forward to a serious competition at wide receiver when camp begins, as the Pats now have a bunch of low-cost options at the position.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Patriots stocking Brady’s potential weaponry with Matthews, Niklas.
- Olivia Vanni Inside Track: Tom Brady is embarking on an Arabian adventure that will have him touching down in Qatar as part of his Best Buddies duties.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Jordan Matthews’ contract makes Chiefs look dumb.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) Tuesday Patriots Notebook: Patriots need to avoid Manziel; Brandt has suggestion for Solder’s replacement.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Report: Patriots to log private meeting with SMU WR Courtland Sutton.
- Ryan Hannable finds it easy to side with Rob Gronkowski in Alex Guerrero-TB12 Method drama.
- Tom E. Curran also is not a fan of how Bill Belichick is handling the Alex Guerrero situation.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Report: Jordan Matthews got $170K guaranteed from Patriots.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Does Rob Gronkowski-Bill Belichick friction go back to Tom Brady’s trainer?
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Kraft on Brady contract: “Neither side has an issue with it.”
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady’s wife says she won’t nudge him to retire.
- Kristian Dyer (Metro) Patriots trade for Odell Beckham helps everyone. /uh, no.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) An abridged NFL draft film guide: Here’s one play from each of the top non-QB prospects to help you get ready for the draft.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) With 17 days until the draft, it’s nit-picking time.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) For some teams drafting a quarterback high, disaster is inevitable.
- Conor Orr (SI) The NFL’s wide receiver crisis.
- Vinnie Iyer (Sporting News) NFL mock draft 2018: Patriots, Bills, Jaguars land just the right QBs. Pats pick UCLA OT Kolton Miller and Oklahoma QB Mason Rudolph.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Packers’ appeal of Martellus Bennett grievance has not been heard yet.
- Sheilla Dingus (AdvocacyForFairnessInSports) Recent law firm report details how false actuarials are being used to derail NFL concussion settlement claims.
- Sheilla Dingus (AdvocacyForFairnessInSports) Why does Chris Seeger sound more like a mouthpiece for the NFL than advocate for players in the concussion settlement?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Insurance companies hope to force NFL doctors to surrender concussion documents.