- Andy Hart puts together an instant, knee-jerk reaction OTA stock watch, with all the appropriate ‘it’s only spring’ disclaimers.
- Megan O’Brian and Bob Socci highlight the key takeaways from Phase 3 of OTAs. (3.25 min. video)
- From the NFL - James Palmer: Julian Edelman brought competitive edge to Patriots OTA. (2.53 min. video)
- From the Owners Meetings - Robert Kraft confident Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski will be on the field in 2018. (4.51 min. video)
- Mike Reiss looks at the wide receiver position and says that after Julian Edelman and Chris Hogan, the depth chart is open and should be the source of solid competition.
- Zack Cox reports that Rob Gronkowski is now eligible for a new contract, after a mandatory one-year wait.
- Phil Perry notes that while Brian Hoyer insists that he’s comfortable filling in for Tom Brady at QB1 for OTAs, he emphasizes that’s not the role the Pats planned on having him fill.
- Ryan Hannable runs with the assumption that Robert Kraft’s comments (‘These are voluntary workouts’) probably didn’t sit well with Belichick.
- Nick O’Malley pretends no one knows ‘where in the world is Tom Brady’ and then tells us Brady will be in Monaco this weekend, as a guest of the prince.
- Zack Cox attempts to figure out what an Instagram Tom Brady posted means, that has a photo of himself throwing during practice over the caption: “Dreamworks.
- Karen Guregian hears from Matt Light, this year’s Patriots Hall of Fame inductee, who rips the NFL’s new national anthem policy.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Report: Rob Gronkowski close to getting reworked deal.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Figuring out the awkward Brady-Belichick-Patriots dance.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Bill Belichick has running back Sony Michel wearing No. 51 in practice.
- Adam Rank (NFL.com) Ten NFL streaks that will (or won’t) be snapped in 2018 season. Patriots’ streak of playing in seven consecutive AFC Championship Games will [not] end. /Edited. Originally thought he said it would end. My bad.
- Gil Brandt (NFL.com) Projecting the most productive rookie RBs. No. 6 Sony Michel.
- Maurice Moton (Bleacher Report) Which NFL team is best at every position group? Tight ends: Patriots.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point stance: Johnny Manziel far from a lock for CFL success.
- Highlights (NFL.com) Top 100 players of 2018: Nos 60-51. (2.52 min. video)
- Season in Six (NFL.com) NFL Films’ look at the 2017 NFL season. (6.08 min. video) /Pats get wicked robbed in coverage by NFL Films. Plus the ending sucks.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) How much will the new helmet rule change football?
- Michael McCann (SI) The NFL vs. the NFLPA: New national anthem policy deepens divide, prolongs controversy.
- Austin Knoblauch (NFL.com) NFL owners approve national anthem policy for 2018. /NFL.com posts more articles on the AFFL than on the anthem policy.
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan: Why owners decided on the new rule; More.
- Harry Lyles Jr. (SB Nation) The NFL’s national anthem policy is terrible for everyone, including itself.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA will “challenge any aspect” of anthem policy inconsistent with CBA.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) NFLPA wondering who NFL compromised with on anthem policy