- Andy Hart and Paul Perillo debate who will lead the Patriots in rushing this season.
- Angelique Fiske describes how Kyle and Marissa Van Noy hosted 13 kids in foster care for a day of bowling and Patriots surprises.
- Don Banks thumbnails the 10 most important players returning from serious injuries in 2018. No. 6 Julian Edelman.
- Community: Patriots players join the community planting Memorial day flags to honor the soldiers who have given their lives to protect our nation. (1.09 min. video)
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Patriots rookies get a different type of film session: ‘Deadpool 2’; Bret Bielema is spending a majority of his time with the team’s defensive linemen; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots news, AFC East notes: Wide receiver will be a great position to watch this summer.
- Mark Daniels tells the Sony Michel story and how he has long impressed with his play and dedication. /Good read.
- Phil Perry takes a look at how the rest of the linebacker corps might slot in if Donta Hightower is a full go for training camp.
- Dakota Randall writes about Tom Brady winning at life, at the F1 Monaco Grand Prix.
- Karen Guregian NFL Notes: Julian Edelman makes presence felt with Patriots.
- NBC Sports Boston breathlessly reports that Alex Guerrero was ‘right by Brady’s side’ in Monaco (after first asking, “Is there tension between Brady and Belichick? Are the Patriots finally starting to crack?”)
- CBS Boston reports Foxborough native Sean Lowrie had a surprise waiting for him at Gillette Stadium before taking part in the NCAA Men’s Lacrosse Championship, a Patriots jersey with his name and number on it, signed by Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick.
- Scott Barrett (Pro Football Focus) Metrics that matter: The most successful QB/receiver combos.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady gets in a workout, in Monaco.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Has Tom Brady simply had enough of Bill Belichick?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman’s presence helps fill leadership void for Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) New kickoff rule present plenty of opportunities for creativity, strategy.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Cassius Marsh to Patriots fans: Sorry if you can’t handle the truth but that’s how I feel. /Patriots fans to Cassius Marsh: Sorry, but we’re just not that into you.
- Casey L. Moore (USA Today) Cliff Avril says Seahawks started doubting Pete Carroll, staff after Super Bowl XLIX loss.
- Peter King (SI) Monday Morning QB: Peter King’s favorite stories, from SI and The MMQB.
- Highlights (NFL.com) Watch an outstanding play from every player who has been named to the “Top 100 Players of 2018” so far. (6 min. video)
- Conor Orr (SI) The anthem policy: Another signature moment for Roger Goodell and the stumbling, bumbling NFL. “Rather than resolving the protest issue—perhaps with input from the players, and a strong show of support for them?—the NFL has only made a complex and layered problem worse.”
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Players who don’t like anthem rule can take immediate action.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Fired Giants equipment staffers “did not see this coming.”