- From NFL Network - Kyle Brandt explains why RB Sony Michel will be the rookie that will make the biggest impact in 2018. (1.33 min. video)
- Patriots Playbook (5/30): John Rooke previews Patriots mini-camp, new NFL rule changes and more. Guests are Ryan Hannable, Matt Chatham and Russell Baxter. (2 hour program)
- Kevin Duffy thumbnails 12 veterans on the roster bubble in need of a strong summer.
- Phil Perry lays out what storylines he’ll be tracking at the open-to-the-media OTA session: Tight ends seizing opportunity?
- Ryan Hannable gives us 5 things to watch during Thursday’s OTAs. 1. Julian Edelman.
- Zack Cox takes attendance at OTAs Wednesday, including Dont’a Hightower for the second straight day.
- Karen Guregian reports Kobe Bryant took in Pats practice yesterday, getting an idea of how Bill Belichick runs the show and watching plenty of the workout.
- Doug Kyed posts some player reaction to Kobe Bryant being at practice.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Derek Rivers explains how tearing his ACL made him a better player.
- NBC Sports Boston finds Bill Belichick and Alex Cora have a unique appreciation for the job Brad Stevens has done and see lessons that can be taken from how he guided his team on an improbable playoff run.
- Michael Hurley speculuates on what it might look like like if Bill Belichick had burner Twitter accounts.
- Tanya Ray Fox (PatriotsWire) Bill Belichick at a Chick-fil-A drive-through is a sight to behold.
- Ryan Hannable points out another Eagle, OL Brandon Brooks (who never played for Belichick) publicly blasts the Patriots for their culture.
- Albert Breer (SI) Game Plan: NFL’s great expectations 2018 - 10 Teams, coaches and players (plus a broadcaster) to watch.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) 101 Days before kickoff, Here are 101 reasons to get excited about the NFL.
- Andy Benoit (SI) The state of the tight end.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) 2018 NFL season: One key homegrown player for each AFC team. Patriots: Malcom Brown.
- Gordon McGuinness (Pro Football Focus) NFL set to welcome back several impactful players from injury in 2018.
- Austin Gayle (Pro Football Focus) NFL welcomes young players on the cusp of elite status for 2018.
- Dan Hanzus (NFL.com) Mailbag: Next NFL dynasty? Cowboy up, LeBron James!!
- Jordan Reid (Inside the Pylon) Should veteran QBs be required to mentor their heir apparent?
- Jonathan Jones (SI) From the bench to the booth: The path journeyman NFL players take to broadcasting.
- Tim Rohan (SI) King’s tale: An oral history of Peter King.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Another Eagle takes aim at the Patriot way. /Brandon Brooks never played for the Patriots or Bill Belichick.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Are more and more Patriots truly not having “fun”?