- Media Availability: Trent Brown transcript and 7.34 min. video.
- Angelique Fiske talks about how Patrick Chung, Rex Burkhead, Dwayne Allen and Lawrence Guy spent Wednesday morning volunteering with AccesSport America, an annual football clinic for students with disabilities.
- Mike Reiss sees Trent Brown as a big part of Bill Belichick’s offseason plan: Building more depth at offensive tackle.
- Karen Guregian writes that at 6-8, 355, newcomer Trent Brown adds a big piece to the Patriots offensive line puzzle. “I move well for a big guy.”
- Phil Perry notes Dante Scarnecchia will have his work cut out for him to get Trent Brown or any of the left tackle candidates on his roster ready to be Tom Brady’s blindside protector.
- Doug Kyed looks at whether Trent Brown is a serious candidate to start at left tackle.
- Ryan Hannable helps us get to know Trent Brown: “I’m an excellent pass protector and I get after it in the run game. I don’t talk too much. You just have to see on Sunday’s.”
- Mike Reiss points out how the Matt Ryan deal shows how good New England has it with Tom Brady.
- Logan Mullen highlights Dwight Freeney on Fox Sport 1’s Undisputed,’ as he explains what he believes is Tom Brady’s greatest attribute.
- Doug Kyed continues his film review series with CB Keion Crossen: Is he the Patriots’ next small-school gem?
- Zack Cox looks at the film to get an idea of what we can expect from QB Danny Etling.
- Nick O’Malley mentions Sony Michel gets a strong endorsement from Bengals star WR A.J. Green who told Adam Schefter that Michel was his pick to win NFL Rookie of the Year.
- Darren Hartwell notes Mel Kiper raves about Braxton Berrios.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Pump the breaks on Braxton Berrios.
- Doug Kyed Patriots Mailbag: Which draft pick will make the greatest impact in 2018?
- Joshua Schrock offers a roundup of what insiders think about the 2018 Patriots draft class.
- Nicole Yang notes Robert Kraft doesn’t just sit courtside (as he did at last night’s Celtics’ game), he’s a real Boston sports fan.
- Robert Alvarez (PatsFans) Fitzy posts another helpful fan therapy session. NFL fan therapy: The Pats are reloading for 2018 (4.15 min. video) /NSFW: Language.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Trent Brown ready to compete for left tackle job if that’s what Patriots ask.
- Jonathan Swan (Axios) Trump to appoint Bill Belichick to his Sports Council.
- Jacob Feldman (SI) The Morning Huddle: Matt Ryan the NFL’s highest paid QB (for now).
- Matt Miller (Bleacher Report) Scouting Notebook: How the draft really went down and what it means.
- Staff (NFL.com) Most talked about NFL siblings by end of 2018? Gregg Rosenthal picks the McCourty twins. /Rich Hill nominated Trent Brown.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) The five NFL teams with the biggest holes to fill.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) PFT Live: What are the most glaring needs for NFL teams, post-draft? (11.47 min. video) Patriots: Next QB - Florio suggests Patriots stayed away from drafting a QB to spare Brady’s feelings and Chris Simms dismisses that stupid idea.
- Chase Goodbread (NFL.com) 2018 NFL Draft: Five teams that added most talent on Offense and Defense.
- Jenny Vrentas (SI) The kickoff is staying in the NFL, but for how much longer?
- Dan Wetzel (Yahoo! Sports) America’s most daring high school coach has thoughts on kickoff ban talk: ‘They are doing it all wrong in the NFL’.
- Highlights (NFL.com) Longest run from every franchise in the Super Bowl era. (10.11 min. video) Patriots: Nov. 9, 1969 Carl Garrett 80-yard rush TD. (33 second mark)
- Carron J. Phillips (NY Daily News) Even if Colin Kaepernick and Eric Reid lose their collusion cases, the NFL still has an integrity problem.
- A.J. Perez (USA Today) Redskins president Bruce Allen says team ‘heard very different accounts’ of cheerleaders’ story.
- Staff (SI) End of an era: Peter King to leave Sports Illustrated after 29 years,
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Welcome aboard, Peter King.