- Erik Scalavino explores whether Eric Decker would be a good fit for the Patriots.
- Lauren Williams talks about how the rookies visited with patients at Boston Children’s Hospital sharing small moments to create lifelong memories.
- Patriots battle in life-size Operation game: David Andrews, Geneo Grissom and Derek Rivers attended the Mass General Hospital employee picnic and competed alongside MGH employees. (1.22 min. video)
- PFW in Progress 6/21: Eric Decker to the Patriots? Plus, a look ahead to Patriots training camp with the announcement of the first public practice. (2 hour program)
- CBS Boston notes the Patriots announce the start of 2018 Training Camp. First day of practice open to the public will be Thursday, July 26. The countdown is officially on.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) 2018 Patriots training camp primer: Quarterbacks.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) 5 Patriots who should be worried about their roster spot. Allen, Dorsett, Cyrus Jones, Gillislee and Roberts.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Brady: 2022. /Good read.
- CBS Boston notes Tom Brady attended the U2 concert in Boston, sharing two videos in his Instagram story to showcase his singing skills. /cringe.
- Tyler Sullivan (247Sports) Tom Brady is up for three ESPY Awards.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Trey Flowers projected to be a 2018 Pro Bowler.
- Mike Reiss catches up with Nate Ebner on the challenges of playing rugby and the NFL.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Ranking Top-25 Patriots: No. 25 Deatrich Wise - No. 24 Matthew Slater.
- Jerry Thornton (BarstoolSports) I take issue with Willie McGinest saying Brady will retire after his next Super Bowl win.
- Kevin Duffy acknowledges that the Patriots do not need another wide receiver, but adds if the team is exploring an addition at WR, Eric Decker could be a fine choice.
- Oliver Thomas (Forbes) One dimension could be enough for Patriots rookie ‘thumper’ Ja’Whaun Bentley.
- Mike Jones (USA Today) 10 Takeaways of the NFL’s offseason heading into training camps. 4. Patriots’ Super Bowl hangover.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Training camp reporting dates for all 32 teams.
- AP Report (ESPN) Man charged with robbing Rob Gronkowski’s home is arraigned.
- NFL Film Sessions (YouTube) The art of the RPO (run-pass option) with Ron Jaworski, Brian Baldinger and Doug Pederson. (8.50 min. video)
- NFL Film Sessions (YouTube) The art of run and pass blocking broken down by Joe Thomas, with Brian Baldinger. (6.06 min. video)
- Adam Rank (NFL.com) Five reasons why the Titans will make the 2018 NFL Playoffs. 1. The Patriot Way, 2. Malcolm Butler and Dion Lewis.
- Patrick Holloway (NinersNation) Richard Sherman found a tell in Jimmy Garoppolo.
- Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) Tampa Bay’s Jameis Winston expected to receive three-game suspension for personal conduct violation.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Streaker hit by player at CFL game hires lawyer, says he was injured.