- Angelique Fiske spotlights a study that shows the Patriots rank in the top of NFL fan bases.
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft recounts his experience at the UN, where he was asked to speak on Israel’s 70th anniversary. (video)
- PFW in Progress, 6/28: Edelman’s appeal, on-air magic. (2 hour audio)
- Mark Dunphy writes why Tom Brady would usually be signing an extension this year.
- Nicole Yang talks with Gotham Chopra, who discusses his trip to Qatar with Tom Brady, why there is no sequel planned for ‘Tom vs. Time’, and story ideas for their company, Religion of Sports.
- Alex Reimer calls out the NFL’s ‘nonsensical and inconsistent disciplinary practices’ after Jameis Winston’s three-game suspension for alleged sexual assault. “Brady’s four-game deflategate suspension looks more ridiculous with each passing year.”
- Michael Hurley says, “The league either stands against sexual assault, or the league stands against receiving negative attention for players accused of committing sexual assault. Cutting a deal with Winston shows that the priority is quite clearly the latter.”
- Tyler Sullivan (247Sports) Dont’a Hightower is the most underappreciated current Patriot.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) New England Patriots training camp primer: Tight ends.
- Ryan Hannable puts together his All-time Bill Belichick Patriots team: Wide receiver.
- Mike Reiss addresses his Friday Patriots Mailbag: How safe is Dwayne Allen’s roster spot? “...it wouldn’t shock me if Allen remained on the roster at his current salary because he is a strong locker-room presence, an incredibly hard worker and a dominant blocker.”
- Kevin Duffy uses the dead zone period to make some over/under predictions for the Patriots’ 2018 season.
- Christopher Price (BostonSportsJournal) First and 10: Throwback Thursday revisits all 50 of Tom Brady’s TD passes from 2007. (7 min. video) /Free page.
- Tyler Sullivan (247Sports) Antony Barr: Russell Wilson should have won MVP, not Tom Brady. /Pffftttt...
- Mark Dunphy recaps what NFL players and experts are saying about Julian Edelman’s pending suspension: “The league has had egg on their face before and this does nothing to help that situation at all.”
- Ralph Warner (NFL.com) Who is the most clutch QB in the NFL today?
- Nick Toney (NFL.com) The 19 best 99-rated Madden players of all time.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) CBS thinks Mike Carey was “unfairly maligned” as a rules analyst.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL shows once again that its six-game suspension policy is meaningless.
- Jenny Vrentas (SI) With Jameis Winston settlement, NFL undermines its own policy. Again.
- Barry Petchesky (Deadspin) The NFL did a deal with Jameis Winston.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jameis Winston apologizes to Uber driver, but won’t say what he’s apologizing for.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) NFL wraps up Richardson investigation, fines former owner $2.75 million.
- Kalyn Kahler (SI) What does fining Jerry Richardson amount to?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL may limit NDA use.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Chiefs owner denies involvement in New Mexico pay-for-play.