- From NFL Network: Tony Romo on Tom Brady, Bill Belichick’s relationship: ‘Just like any other married couple’ (1.18 min. video)
- PFW in Progress 7/12: Should we be concerned over no news on a new contract for Rob Gronkowski? The Bills RB LeSean McCoy domestic abuse story. Plus, the players we are most looking forward to seeing in training camp. (2 hour program)
- Oliver Thomas (Forbes) Patriots wide receiver Chris Hogan enters contract year with a case to make.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Don’t sleep on Chris Hogan in 2018.
- Owen Pence gives us six training camp position battles to keep an eye on. QB not included.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Predicting how the Patriots’ logjam at running back will play out.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Ranking the top-25 Patriots: No. 13 David Andrews.
- Tanya Ray Fox (PatriotsWire) Trey Flowers one of PFF’s highest graded defenders from 2015 NFL Draft.
- Steve McGuire (LastWordOnSports) Hope ahead for the New England Patriots pass rush.
- Travis Byrd (LastWordOnSports) Adrian Clayborn: New England Patriots X-factors.
- Adam London relays where Colin Cowherd ranks the Patriots among the NFL’s top offensive arsenals. Pats 6th.
- Andrew Callahan reminds us that Rob Gronkowski’s appearance on Shark Week will air during a July 23 special called “Monster Tag.”
- Adam London notes ex-Giants head coach Ben McAdoo takes a bizarre shot at Nate Solder. “I don’t think he’s a very good player.”
- Ryan Hannable picks his all-time Bill Belichick team: Defensive tackle and Cornerback.
- Michael Hurley discusses how Terrell Owens and the Pro Football Hall of Fame engaged in a spectacular showdown of pettiness.
- Staff (ESPN) AFC East Q&A: Who will win the division? /It’s a simple question, Norm. A baby could answer it.
- Scott Horner (Indy Star) What you need to know about Colts vs. Patriots. /”Prediction? Pain”.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Terry McAulay: New kickoff rules “may be the biggest change” I’ve ever seen.
- Oli Coleman (NY Post) Mark Wahlberg places ‘hefty’ bet on Patriots to win Super Bowl.
- Darren Rovell (Twitter) Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen have sold their 3,300 square foot NYC apartment with a private elevator for $13.95 million.
- Andy Staples (SI) Like it or not, college football is influencing the NFL.
- Terez Paylor (Yahoo! Sports) Petty? No. Here’s why Hall of Fame’s Terrell Owens decision is a win-win for both sides.
- Jason Owens (Yahoo! Sports) NFL having awful summer that just won’t quit at worst possible time for league.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Bills need to be ready for possibility LeSean McCoy ends up on exempt list.
- Bryan Brandom (Obsev) How will Roger Goodell screw up the NFL’s investigation of LeSean McCoy?
- Jenny Vrentas (SI) Everything we know about the allegations against LeSean McCoy.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Police made three visits to LeSean McCoy’s house before home invasion.