- Paul Perillo’s position snapshot: Running backs. Bubble players: Jeremy Hill, Mike Gillislee, Brandon Bolden.
- Andy Hart addresses 10 Patriots questions with 10 days to go till camp: 1. Are they all in? /Hint: Yes.
- Training Camp Countdown: Running backs. (1.12 min. video)
- Mike Reiss returns from vacation with his “roster lock” series, beginning with running back: Sony Michel adds exciting layer to RB corps.
- Matt Dolloff’s Training Camp Preview: At running back, Sony Michel looks to make an impact as a rookie.
- Nick O’Malley notes that the Patriots are loaded with RB depth while the Steelers Le’Veon Bell could sit half the season.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) 2018 Training Camp primer: Linebackers.
- Andrew Callahan shares 10 Patriots thoughts 10 days from camp: 1. Preseason offers excellent preparation for Deshaun Watson in the Texans opener.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Reports: Rob Gronkowski won’t hold out, has recently been at Gillette Stadium. /We never thought he was going to.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Cyrus Jones wears ‘Legalize It’ t-shirt in Instagram post.
- Kristen Parker (PatriotsWire) Tom Brady is on another tropical family adventure.
- Isaiah Houde (PatriotsWire) Randy Moss reflects on his best Patriots memory, a phone call from Bill Belichick.
- Ryan Hannable’s All-Time Bill Belichick team: Linebacker.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Casting call: Patriots super fan comedic digital short. /Hey, over here! We have an abundance of characters on this site.
- Michael Hurley finds it humorous that the guy who thinks he’s a celebrity, ‘Papa John’ Schnatter, took a parting shot at the NFL by roasting Roger Goodell for being Roger Goodell.
- Conor Orr (SI) If Le’Veon Bell can’t secure a long-term contract, what RB can?
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) Running back rankings: No. 32 of 32 James White. “Only Le’Veon Bell and Duke Johnson have caught more passes over the last two seasons. ...Patriots still trusted him with two of the biggest short-yardage carries in franchise history in Super Bowl LI. He delivered on both of them, earning a new contract as a reward.”
- Riley McAtee (The Ringer) DeMarco Murray and the sad financial reality of NFL running backs.
- Staff (NFL.com) The five most and least consistent QBs of 2017. No Brady.
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) The latest buzz around every NFL team as camp season nears. Patriots: Is Rob Gronkowski still available in a trade? /More fizzle than buzz.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) For the new helmet rules, ejections aren’t the biggest concern.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) More “minor” changes could still be coming to kickoff rules.
- Staff (SI) The definitive guide to each and every NFL owner.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL continues to thrive, despite its challenges.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL teams’ national revenue increased by 4.9 percent in 2017.