- From NFL Network - Rob Gronkowski talks with Willie McGinest about his preparation for the 2018 season, and whether he was seriously considering retirement. (2.06 min. video)
- Photos - June’s best of Lil’ Pats Fan photo submissions.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) 3 reasons for optimism as Patriots prepare for training camp. 1. They just made it to the Super Bowl.
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Patriots training camp battle preview: Wide Receiver.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) New England Patriots training camp primer: Offensive line.
- Kevin Dillon offers some 2018-19 stat projections to get an idea what to expect from each offensive player.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Ranking top 25 Patriots: No. 19 Rex Burkhead.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Jacob Hollister: New England Patriots X-factors.
- Ryan Hannable is putting together his all-time Bill Belichick Patriots team: Left Tackle.
- Mike Cole writes “After a drama-filled offseason, Rob Gronkowski at least sounds committed as he gets set to enter the 2018 NFL season.” /’sounds’ committed”??? C’mon, man.
- Jacob Feldman (SI) The Morning Huddle: Kam Chancellor’s retirement marks the end of two eras.
- Jared Dubin (CBS Sports) Way-too-early NFL Week 1 best bets: Ride the Saints at home and bet against the AFC East.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) As Seahawks’ Legion of Boom disbands, is it time to anoint it NFL’s greatest secondary? /Brady beat it.
- Anthony Defeo (BehindTheSteelCurtain) What if two of the NFL’s most convoluted rules had collided during the Jesse James play?
- Staff (Pro Football Weekly) PFW’s Super 50: The NFL’s elite, regardless of position, from 50 to 1.
- Eric Eager and George Chahrouri (Pro Football Focus) QB Clustering – PFF Forecast’s way of classifying quarterbacks.
- Sam Monson (Pro Football Focus) Top NFL offenses by run concept from 2017.
- Danny Kelly (The Ringer) Meet the NFL’s newest generation of superstar pass rushers. Trey Flowers makes this list.
- Hub Arkush (Pro Football Weekly) PFW’s 2018 edge rankings. (Previous positional rankings here.)
- Quentin Blount (Pro Football Focus) PFF Closer Look: NFL teams utilizing safeties in the slot.
- Jason Fitzgerald (SportingNews) Worst of bad contracts: The overpaid and the underachieving. Dwayne Allen + many former Pats make this list.
- NFL Total Access (NFL.com) David Carr explains why he did not list Ben Roethlisberger on his top-10 quarterbacks list. (2 min. video)
- Grant Pardee (NFL.com) Which fictional QB would have the best ‘Madden’ rating?
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Pro Football Hall of Fame recognizes the USFL with new exhibit.
- Pat McManamon (ESPN) How NFL players, teams put action behind their protests.
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Report: NFL seeking end to Colin Kaepernick collusion case via summary judgment.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Still waiting for the Kaepernick/Reid news.