The Declaration of Independence: Full text.
- Paul Perillo tackles this week’s Ask PFW Mailbag: Brady’s behavior, leadership; Belichick’s sons; Nick Foles’ motivation for Brady comments; More.
- John Rooke’s View from Above: Three questions, but do they all have the right answers?
- Angelique Fiske reports Gronk gets golden cleats for his ‘99’ Madden rating.
- Karen Guregian reports Julian Edelman will indeed be grounded the first four games of the 2018 season. The suspension will cost him roughly $1 million.
- Ryan Hannable points out how the loss of Edelman impacts more than just the WR position. “What may be harder to replace is a punt returner.”
- Phil Perry talks about what’s next for Julian Edelman, now that his appeal has been denied.
- Ian Glendon (FullPressCoverage) NFL denies Julian Edelman’s appeal. “This could be a blessing in disguise...”
- Mike Dussault (PatsPropaganda) Patriots training camp battle preview: Defensive end.
- Devon Clements (PatriotsWire) Patriots comprehensive training camp preview: Linebackers.
- Tanya Ray Fox (PatriotsWire) PFF rates Patriots linebacking corps as team’s biggest weakness.
- Andrew Lykins (BostonSportsExtra) Ten Patriots that need to have the eye of the tiger: Part 1 and Part 2.
- Ryan Hannable is putting together his all-time Bill Belichick Patriots team: Tight end.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Ranking top 25 Patriots: No. 18 Jason McCourty.
- Tanya Ray Fox (PatriotsWire) Matthew Slater visited Brad Stevens, Danny Ainge at Celtics facilities.
- Tanya Ray Fox (PatriotsWire) NFL.com ranks Matt Patricia highest among rookie head coaches in 2018.
- Darren Hartwell notes Tom Brady wasn’t too happy with his golf game during a family outing.
- Oliver Thomas (Forbes) How much production will Patriots be missing during Julian Edelman’s absence?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Edelman’s suspension was upheld by a truly independent arbitrator. /says opinionated writer Florio, who emphasizes arbiters’ credentials only in this particular case.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Julian Edelman to miss AFC title game rematch, Matt Patricia reunion.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Rob Gronkowski feels “super ready”.
- Mike Freeman (Bleacher Report) 10-Point stance: Why NFL super teams never work.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) Russell Okung argues for NFL guaranteed contracts, but will players strike to get them?
- Curtis Crabtree (ProFootballTalk) Ben Roethlisberger says it’s a fine line to walk preparing his body for 15th season with Steelers.
- Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz (USA Today) How far can Jimmy Garoppolo lead San Francisco as starter?
- Staff (NFL.com) Madden ‘19 rookie ratings. Sony Michel: 77.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Jason Pierre-Paul posts graphic pictures of his hand as a fireworks warning. /Show pics to friends who are about to do something stupid.
- AP Report: More than 100 phony Super Bowl rings seized, including Patriots.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL likely hopes to force Kaepernick to put his cards on the table.