- Post Game Notes & Records: Patriots at Jaguars: Patriots play in hottest game in team history.
- Gamebook: Full Patriots-Jaguars stats.
- Erik Scalavino’s Game Recap: Observations about the Week 2 loss from the press box at TIAA Bank Field. Patriots have a long way to go.
- Paul Perillo’s Game Observations: Jags walk the walk in steamy Jacksonville.
- Andy Hart’s Stock Watch: Rowe, defense struggle in lopsided loss to Jaguars.
- Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Jaguars.
- Don Banks Snap Judgments: Musings, observations and the occasional insight as we digest a fairly high-scoring and eventful Week 2 in the NFL.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (4.55 min. video) - Tom Brady (5.23 min. video)
- Post Game Press Pass: Duron Harmon, Eric Rowe, and Devin McCourty. (1.44 min. video)
- Tom E. Curran reminds us not to panic (yet), it’s just the Patriots’ September stumble.
- Doug Kyed calls panicking over an early-season loss a fool’s errand.
- DJ Bean points out the Patriots are still a work in progress.
- Doug Kyed offers his post-game takeaways and metrics: Failure to pressure plagued Pats.
- Ryan Hannable presents a five-point plan to fix the Patriots. 1. Cover stack, crossing plays better.
- Karen Guregian isn’t buying the ‘it’s early in the season’ excuses and finds something troubling about the way the Patriots lost.
- Kevin Duffy says the Patriots were outclassed.
- Andrew Callahan mentions how the Jaguars beat the Patriots at their own game Sunday.
- Doug Kyed tells us what went wrong in yesterday’s embarrassing loss. Third-down defense.
- Mike D’Abate (FullPressCoverage) Pats Recap: Patriots fall to Jaguars 31-20.
- Chris Blackey (DiehardBostonSportsFans) Patriots lose: We’re on to Detroit.
- Karen Guregian declares the Jaguars won the Gronkowski battle.
- Mike Reiss expressed disappointment the Patriots defense didn’t build on its season-opening effort.
- Ryan Hannable shares 10 quick thoughts on a frustrating loss: 2. It was a very frustrating start for the Patriots offense as the first three series went missed field goal, punt, punt, and that got Josh McDaniels fired up on the sidelines.
- Tom E. Curran picks the Best & Worst from Pats-Jags.
- Zack Cox examines one play Tom Brady would have liked to have back.
- Kevin Duffy Patriots Notebook: Sony Michel’s debut bright spot in loss.
- Zack Cox Patriots Notes: Jaguars don’t need Jalen Ramsey to shut down Gronk.
- Doug Kyed relays Bill Belichick’s blunt evaluation of the loss: “We didn’t do a good enough job in any area, so it’s a long list. Playing, coaching, every part of the game just wasn’t good enough.”
- Hayden Bird looks at how former Patriots performed around the NFL this week.
- Mike Reiss shares some quick-hit weekend thoughts: Patriots on the cusp of milestone win for owner Robert Kraft; More.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Sunday Patriots news, AFC East notes: Ja’Whaun Bentley is a pleasant surprise for everyone except Belichick; More.
- Ryan Hannable’s Sunday 7: Should Patriots take a look at wide receiver Josh Gordon?
- Ryan Hannable passes along a report that the Patriots will work out WR Kenny Britt Monday.
- Mike Reiss writes in his personal blog about ‘stealing a Saturday’ and scheduling his travel to best accommodate his family while having enough time & rest to cover the team.
- NBC Sports Boston wonders if the Patriots should sign troubled wide out Josh Gordon.
- Evan Lazar gives a hard pass to any Josh Gordon to the Patriots speculation.
- NFL Game Center (NFL.com) Patriots 20 - Jaguars 31: Recap, stats, ‘highlights’.
- Highlight (ESPN) Brady says he had a ‘bad day’ against a good team. (36 sec. clip)
- Brent Sobleski (Bleacher Report) Gap between Patriots and upstart AFC is closing.
- Jarrett Bell (USA Today) Jaguars make noise with win over Patriots, but real statement comes later.
- Tyler Conway (Bleacher Report) Blake Bortles, Jaguars shock Tom Brady, Patriots in AFC title game rematch. /Shoot, guess this cancels out the Pats’ AFC Championship win.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Gronk grabs two catches for 15 yards, admits Jags’ D covered him well.
- Judy Battista (NFL.com) Brash Jaguars show their growth in win over Patriots.
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: Bortles unchained, Mahomes unstoppable; Week 2 was for making statements.
- Gary Gramling (SI) Sunday Freakout: Cousins’ first Vikings moment, A Bortles day as Jaguars put the AFC on notice, Fitzpatrick on verge of ending the Winston era in Tampa, Browns can’t kick losing.
- Peter King (ProFootballTalk) Football Morning in America: Players make plays and Patrick Mahomes has made a perfect ten for high-flying Chiefs.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) Monday Morning Digest: Week 2 reality check on NFL QBs
- Kaelen Jones (SI) NFL Week 2 Injury Report: Patriots lose two defenders to concussions vs. Jaguars.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) What we learned from Week 2 games: “This was a dispiriting effort for a New England club that was simply outmanned on both sides of the ball”.
- Alex Finnis (The Telegraph) NFL snap judgments, Week two: Shock upsets, kicking woes and Fitzmagic goes full Conor McGregor. Blake Bortles has Patriots defense’s number.
- Staff (Athlon Sports) 8 Amazing stats from Sunday, Week 2.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Week 2 Winners and Losers: That is why the Vikings paid Kirk Cousins.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) NFL Week 2 Winners and losers: Mahomes impressive, Winston era in Tampa ending?
- Kristopher Knox (Bleacher Report) NFL team grades for Week 2. Patriots: D.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootballTalk) Scoring up significantly after two games.
- Darin Gantt (ProFootgallTalk) Clay Matthews: Penalties are out of control.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) New rules continue to promote longer kickoff returns.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Bennie Fowler’s time with Patriots ends, after only four days.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Duron Harmon fined $26,739 for hit on DeAndre Hopkins. /That’s crazy, yo.