The New England Patriots have reached the Super Bowl for the third year in a row, trying to capture their sixth overall Vince Lombardi Trophy. This week, you can watch how the team earned its first five world championships: NFL Network will re-air all of the games this week. The schedule for the five Super Bowls looks as follows:
Wednesday, January 23
- 9:00 p.m. ET: Super Bowl XXXVI: Patriots vs. St. Louis Rams
- 1:00 a.m. ET: Super Bowl XXXVIII: Patriots vs. Carolina Panthers
Thursday, January 24
- 9:00 p.m. ET: Super Bowl XLIX: Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks
- 1:00 a.m. ET: Super Bowl XXXIX: Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles
Friday, January 25
- 9:00 p.m. ET: Super Bowl LI: Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons
Given that the Tom Brady/Bill Belichick-era Patriots have seemingly never played in a boring Super Bowl, it is no surprise that NFL Network’s slate of games includes four all-time classics: from the stunning upset against the Rams — the Patriots’ opponent this year as well — to the back-and-forth versus the Panthers, to the last-second victory over the Seattles Seahawks, to the greatest comeback of all time against Atlanta.
Make sure to set those DVRs and get yourselves in the right mood for Super Bowl 53.