Please click here if you’re visiting via Apple News.
Mark Schofield has the Great, the Good and the Bad in the wake of the New England Patriots’ 35-14 victory over the New York Giants on Thursday night in the latest episode of The Scho Show. Plus game balls and the Take of the Game. Topics include:
- Yet more greatness on the defensive side of the football;
- Stephon Gilmore: Best cornerback in the game;
- Jakobi Meyers: The Circle of Trust Game;
- Dunking on Nick Wright;
- How injuries limited the playbook;
- Correctable mistakes, and;
- Brandon Bolden
You can listen to the episode here, or wherever you get your podcasts. Also make sure to subscribe to the Pats Pulpit Podcasts on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Google Podcasts.