- Patriots-Eagles Wednesday Injury Report.
- Mike Dussault shares the news, notes and locker-room buzz from Wednesday at Gillette: Patriots and Eagles dive into the film room looking for an edge.
- Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Angelique Fiske writes about how safety Terrence Brooks was able to redefine himself outside of football, using photography as an outlet. /Cool read.
- Phil Perry outlines an Eagles package that looks built to give Bill Belichick’s defense headaches.
- Ryan Hannable reports the Patriots defense knows this is it’s time to make statement.
- Nick Goss explains why blitzing Tom Brady might actually be a good idea for Eagles.
- Doug Kyed hears Tom Brady explain why he hasn’t talked up rookie N’Keal Harry. “I don’t think that is helpful at all” to put unfair expectations on a younger player. /Gee... I thought he hates rookies.
- Tom E. Curran notes Eagles head coach Doug Pederson offers an interesting perspective when comparing the 2000 Baltimore Ravens defense to this year’s smothering Patriots D.
- Mike Reiss writes an interesting piece about how the Patriots were able to thrive after the team’s devastating Super Bowl loss to Eagles, and the talk that Belichick had ‘lost the locker room’.
- Dave Green notes Kyle Van Noy knows Eagles fans can be harsh, but he thinks the Patriots will have a “couple of comebacks” for them on Sunday afternoon.
- Dave D’Onofrio picks out seven things to look for during the Patriots’ post-bye schedule. 1. Better competition... sort of.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) In 2nd year, Sony Michel is trying to thrive in discomfort.
- Zack Cox Patriots Injury Report: Danny Shelton among three limited; Julian Edelman removed.
- Michael Hurley says the term “freak athlete” gets thrown around and has been handed out to a number of athletes who aren’t that freakish. “But Jamie Collins, ladies and gentlemen? That man is a freak athlete.”
- Deyscha Smith posts a clip of Jamie Collins nailing a backflip during practice.
- Phil Perry jumps on a Bill Belichick quote that indicates he’s not retiring from the Patriots any time soon.
- Justin Leger hears from Tom Brady on why he picks 45 as the age he wants to play until.
- Ryan Hannable highlights Alex Guerrero on WEEI discussing his relationship with Bill Belichick, why he moved (good reason) and Tom Brady playing perhaps longer than 45.
- Nicole Yang highlights Matt Damon reliving some Boston sports memories on ‘The Bill Simmons Podcast’. There are quite a few.
- Press Pass: Evan Lazar and Alex Barth take a look on each side of the ball at changes the Pats may have implemented during the week off. Also, a potential new role for N’Keal Harry. (5.13 min. video)
- One Patriots Place podcast: Steve Balestrieri and Thomas Murphy talk Pats roster and Eagles preview with Matt Chatham. (1 hour)
- Patriots Fourth and Two podcast: Derek Havens and Steve Balestrieri preview Patriots-Eagles. (68 min.)
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Alex Guerrero: Tom Brady now says he can play until he’s 46 or 47.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL insider notes: Big running back investments aren’t paying off, Ravens’ defensive surge and more.
- Kalyn Kahler (SI) NFL Playoff Picture. Patriots: New England will likely win home-field advantage as usual, but Baltimore could present a real challenge.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) Biggest Week 11 injury questions for all 32 NFL teams. Patriots: Matt LaCosse.
- Chris Wesseling (NFL.com) Veteran QB market: Top 10 potentially available passers in 2020.
- NFL Nation (ESPN) 32 NFL one-hit wonders: Hillis’ Madden cover, Tyree’s helmet catch; More. Patriots: Jonas Gray.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Report: NFL, NFLPA move closer to new labor agreement, which likely includes 17 games. /File under: I’ll believe it when I see it.
- Michael Rosenberg (SI) NFL’s workout request puts Colin Kaepernick between a rock and a hard place.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) NFL teams confused by league’s scheduling of Colin Kaepernick workout.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) NFL, Kaepernick camp at odds over whether list of workout attendees was promised.