- Post Game Notes & Records: Patriots at Bengals. Patriots clinch playoff spot 21st time in Kraft’s 26 years of ownership.
- Game Book: Full Patriots-Bengals stats.
- Erik Scalavino’s Game Recap: A win and in. Patriots playoff-bound with victory in Cincy.
- Mike Dussault’s Game Observations: Patriots tame Bengals with takeaways; More.
- Post Game Quotes: Patriots and Bengals.
- Post Game Pressers: Bill Belichick (8.17 min. video) - Tom Brady (2.55 min. video) - Devin McCourty (6.43 min. video)
- Press Pass: Rex Burkhead, N’Keal Harry, and Stephon Gilmore discuss their performance in Sunday’s win. (1.31 min video)
- Patriots Postgame Show 12/15: Turnovers big in Pats’ win over Bengals. (2 hours)
- Mike Reiss recaps how the Patriots found themselves in the second half, sparked by an offense that shows promise in spurts, a defense that recovered from a slow start against the run, and special-teams units that are playing a major role in dictating the outcome of games.
- Doug Kyed gives us his Patriots-Bengals top takeaways: Tom Brady’s receivers don’t help him.
- Evan Lazar tells us ten things we learned from Sunday afternoon’s win. 1. Stephon Gilmore is the Defensive Player of the Year. 2. Tom Brady’s inaccurate afternoon in Cincinnati. /Brady’s elbow is indeed a “thing”.
- Mike Petraglia recaps how the Patriots pulled away from the Bengals 34-13 to clinch their 11th straight playoff berth.
- CBS Boston recaps the Patriots handing the Bengals their 13th loss of the season, shaking off a slow start and improving to 11-3
- Tom E. Curran calls the Patriots win in Cincinnati convenient because it can mean whatever you want it to mean.
- Matt Dolloff points out that while it didn’t look great for much of the first half, they pulled away in the second half for a 34-13 win over the Bengals.
- Bob George (PatsFans) Patriots struggle early, but still clinch playoffs.
- Karen Guregian reminds readers that the Patriots passing offense is still a flop, even after the blowout of the Bengals. Tom Brady only threw for 129 yards.
- Doug Kyed squints really hard, sees the Patriots’ offense ‘seemingly starting’ to find its identity yesterday.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Tom Brady admits frustration with passing offense, but sees the bright side.
- Steve Balestrieri (PatsFans) Patriots defense keys big 34-13 win over Cincinnati.
- Mike Petraglia says thanks to Stephon Gilmore and Matthew Slater, the Patriots woke from a slumber and beat the Bengals, 34-13 in Cincy.
- Phil Perry talks about how on Sunday, N’Keal Harry played fast, and the Patriots used him in a variety of alignments. “It looked like a trust-builder.”
- Michael Hurley highlights how N’Keal Harry stepped up and his progress took another step forward.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) N’Keal Harry says he’s ‘getting his groove back’ after promising showing.
- Phil Perry says the turning point of the game was N’Keal Harry’s red-zone score.
- Phil Perry discusses how Stephon Gilmore knew to jump the route on his pick-six.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) This stat about Stephon Gilmore shows jaw-dropping domination in 2019. Gilmore now has more TDs by himself than anyone he’s covered this season.
- Mike Cole notes Stephon Gilmore’s case for Defensive Player of the Year is building across the NFL community, but Tom Brady goes further, calling him an all-time great CB.
- Christopher Mason spotlights Stephon Gilmore as he continues to bully opposing offenses.
- Adam London notes Bengals top wideout Tyler Boyd was limited to just 26 yards on three catches, thanks to Stephon Gilmore. Boyd said he won most of the one-on-one matchups but head coach Taylor disagreed.
- Michael Hurley gives us his four ups and four downs from Pats-Bengals. /Gilmore on the up and up.
- Tom E. Curran picks the best & worst from Sunday’s win: The Patriots’ pass offense struggled (again), but the rushing game and defense were strong against the Bengals.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Winners and losers from Patriots’ game vs. Bengals in Week 15.
- Matt Dolloff thumbnails the most notable “up” and “down” players from the win.
- Nick O’Malley notes Bill Belichick loves him some Joe Mixon.
- Mike Cole reports Joe Mixon is going to get his wish after all. Mixon, starstruck meeting Tom Brady after the game, admitted on twitter he was too scared to ask for his jersey. Brady saw it and will send him one.
- Zack Cox lays out what’s at stake in Saturday’s rematch vs. the Bills.
- Nick Goss NFL rumors: Contract talks between Patriots, Nick Caserio ‘have gotten nowhere’.
- NFL Game Center (NFL.com) Patriots at Bengals: Stats, drives, highlights.
- Analysis Team (Pro Football Focus) NFL Week 15 PFF ReFocused: New England Patriots 34, Cincinnati Bengals 13. “Andy Dalton maybe should have feared the star cornerback instead of going after him.”
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Morning QB: So what if nobody has a winning rRecord? Thanks to wins by Dallas and Philly, the NFC East just got very interesting; More.
- Peter King (ProFootballTalk) FMIA Week 15: Mike McCarthy gets creative to prepare for his next shot
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) What we learned from Sunday’s Week 15 games. 1. It was neck and neck between the Patriots and Bengals in the first half, but New England’s defense turned up the heat in the second half.
- Gary Gramling (SI) Week 15 Takeaways: The real Cowboys finally stand up; The regrettable acquisition of Mohamed Sanu; More.
- Nate Davis (USA Today) 32 things we learned from Week 15. 6. Tom Brady connected for two TD passes Sunday, giving him 538 in his 20-year career — one shy of Peyton Manning’s all-time record.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) NFL Week 15 insider notes: Bucs’ future must include Jameis Winston (warts and all), concern for Pats; More.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) NFL Winners and Losers. Winner: Stephon Gilmore’s NFL defensive player of the year campaign.
- Rodger Sherman (The Ringer) The winners and losers of NFL Week 15. Winner: The Pats’ ability to win without cheating. /(◔_◔)
- Grant Gordon (NFL.com) Patriots clinch playoff berth with victory over Bengals.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Patriots sew up playoff spot with 34-13 win over Bengals.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Bengals head coach Zac Taylor: Our wideouts got bullied on Sunday.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL Week 15 grades. Patriots: B-, Bengals: D.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Patriots getting ready for “biggest game of the year”.
- Conor Orr (SI) NFL Playoff Picture: Who’s in, who’s out after Week 15?
- Staff (TheDailyCoach) The art of coaching with Belichick & Saban: The top 10 learning tools.
- All-Time Team (NFL.com) Bill Belichick has an absolute classic of a story about Rob Gronkowski’s draft visit. (1.43 min. video)
VIEW FROM CINCY
- Geoff Hobson (Bengals.com) Bengals miss the moment, but Brady doesn’t. “In the end, the GOAT got them.”
- Chris Roling (BengalsWire) Instant analysis after Bengals suffer blowout at hands of Patriots
- Geoff Hobson (Bengals.com) Patriots find a way despite Mixon’s big day.
- Chris Roling (BengalsWire) Bill Belichick says Joe Mixon is probably ‘best back in the league’.
- John Fay (Cincinnati Enquirer) Andy Dalton throws four interceptions in Bengals loss to Patriots.
- Chris Roling (BengalsWire) Zac Taylor calls out his WRs in defense of Andy Dalton
- Geoff Hobson (Bengals.com) Pats turn over Bengals.
- Geoff Hobson (Bengals.com) Pats leap on Bengals mistakes.
- Dave Clark (Cincinnati Enquirer) Reactions: Bengals-Patriots officials rule no interference on Alex Erickson muffed punt.
- Tyler Dragon and Lindsay Patterson (Cincinnati.com) Bengals wrap: Patriots deal 13th loss of the season, as Cincinnati seeks top draft pick. (2.22 min. video)
- Michael McCann (SI) Video showing Patriots’ footage of Bengals’ sidelines looks bad, but there’s more reasons than not for the NFL to believe the Patriots’ side of the story.
- Charles Robinson (Yahoo! Sports) NFL’s tough position in Spygate 2.0 probe: How can it hit Robert Kraft without triggering a war?
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Spygate 2 investigation closer to beginning than end.
- Elizabeth Swinton (SI) Patriots’ footage of Bengals sideline released, videographer reportedly suspended.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Patriots video producer: I was not asked to provide footage to football operations.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) Leaked: Patriots’ illegal footage of Bengals’ sideline is public.
- Around the NFL (NFL.com) Producer: No plan to give footage to Pats football ops.
- Jason La Canfora (CBS Sports) Patriots facing significant penalties for illegally taping Bengals during Week 14 game vs. Browns.
- Dan Bernstein (Sporting News) A timeline of Patriots scandals: Spygate, Deflategate and other controversial incidents under Bill Belichick. 1. The Tuck Rule. /Hahahaha [deep breath] hahahahahaha.....