- Mike Dussault reviews the Patriots-Bengals film to see what stood out: Signs of life from Pats offense as defense keeps forcing turnovers
- Mike Dussault shares the locker-room buzz from Monday at Gillette: Experience and freedom keying Patriots shutdown secondary.
- Paul Perillo makes the case Stepon Gilmore is worthy of DPOY talk.
- Conference Call transcripts: Bill Belichick - Josh McDaniels - Jerod Mayo.
- Angelique Fiske reports Patriots Nation shows up on the road yet again.
- Locker Room Celebration following the win over the Bengals. (1.39 min. video)
- Belichick Breakdown: Top plays against the Bengals. (5.59 min. video)
- WEEI Patriots Monday: Tom Brady - Bill Belichick.
- Evan Lazar’s Advanced Stats Report: Stephon Gilmore and JC Jackson dominate Bengals.
- Matt Dolloff’s Week 15 Package Report: Once again, N’Keal Harry makes a play for the red zone offense in Cincinnati.
- Michael Hurley serves up some still-warm leftover Patriots thoughts: We’ve now seen the secret sideline video. Lo and behold, it was ... exactly what the Patriots admitted it was. What a joke.
- Ian Logue (PatsFans) 5 Thoughts after the Patriots win over the Bengals. 1. Sunday’s performance by N’Keal Harry was certainly impressive but more importantly, it was much needed.
- Ryan Hannable explains Josh McDaniels can only do so much to help Patriots’ passing game
- Matt Vautour believes N’Keal Harry is starting to figure it out, which is good since he’s the Patriots’ best hope for an improved offense.
- Andy Hart hears from the Patriots’ coaches with praise for N’Keal Harry’s development.
- Zack Cox says N’Keal Harry checked all the boxes on his 7-yard TD reception against the Bengals.
- David Furtado (LastWordOnSports) Stephon Gilmore shines in Patriots win.
- Doug Kyed makes the case Stephon Gilmore and J.C. Jackson are the most dangerous duo of the decade.
- Michael Hurley calls attention to how Danny Shelton turned the whole game around for the Patriots in Cincy.
- CBS Boston passes along some details on the injury Julian Edelman has been dealing with.
- Zachary DuPont notes Julian Edelman didn’t want to make any excuses for his underwhelming performance Sunday.
- Nick O’Malley issues his Patriots-Bengals report cards: Does this look like a Super Bowl offense?
- Nick O’Malley relays Josh McDaniels on how the Bills are ‘the best defense that we play; the challenge is incredible’.
- Tony Massarotti suggests this Sunday’s matchup vs. Buffalo will either be another beginning or “The End”.
- Henry McKenna (PatriotsWire) NFL playoff picture: There’s only one scenario where Bills pass Patriots
- Michael Hurley says Drew Brees provides a record-setting reminder that passer rating is a terrible stat.
- Hayden Bird relays what Tom Brady had to say about his changing role with Best Buddies.
- Ryan Hannable sees the Patriots getting snubbed by fans in Pro Bowl voting.
- Logan Mullen NFL Rumors: Josh Gordon knew suspension from league could be coming.
- Albert Breer (SI) Monday Afternoon QB: Terrell Suggs and Janoris Jenkins claimed off waivers, Josh Gordon suspended again; More NFL news and notes.
- Robert Mays (The Ringer) The Starting 11: The defining story lines of Week 15—and this NFL season.
- Will Brinson (CBS Sports) Sorting the Sunday Pile: End of the road for franchise icons and some very bad beats.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) Gridiron Digest: The NFC playoff picture has turned upside down; More.
- Dan Graziano (ESPN) Week 15 NFL overreactions: The Patriots are fine; Ryan Tannehill is going to get paid; More.
- Research (NFL.com) NFL stats and records, Week 15: With Tom Brady’s 23-yard pass touchdown to James White, Brady now has 17 seasons with at least 20 pass TDs, surpassing Peyton Manning (16 such seasons) for the most in NFL history.
- Bill Barnwell (ESPN) Picking fatal flaws and matchups to avoid for 2019 NFL playoff contenders.
- Ben Pickman (SI) Drew Brees sets NFL all-time passing touchdown record vs. Colts.
- Charean Williams (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady tweets congratulations to Drew Brees . . . and accepts challenge.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) The current AFC playoff picture and NFC playoff picture.
- Josh Alper (ProFootballTalk) Zac Taylor regrets saying wide receivers were bullied by Patriots.
- Lorenzo Reyes (USA Today) 15 NFL players who deserve first Pro Bowl selection in 2019 season.
- Conor Orr (SI) Who are the hot NFL head coaching candidates? 24 names to watch.
- John Breech (CBS Sports) NFL Week 16 picks: Bills shock Patriots 20-17.
- Ryan Hannable points out how footage of the Patriots’ videotape incident is being misrepresented. /#FakeNews.
- Dave Brown says the Patriots should have known better than to document their hard work with cameras.
Given their history, the Patriots should have known better than to provide more insight and information about what makes the organization successful. The recording of a team employee carrying out the mundane tasks that have helped New England win six Super Bowls provides fans with an insider look and a measure of transparency that no one ever asks for or wants. It also lends credence to a false narrative that the Patriots win football games because of a painstaking attention to detail and superior organizational professionalism.