- Game Preview: Bills at Patriots. Series history, scouting the matchups, tale of the tape.
- Broadcast Info: Patriots-Bills.
- Patriots-Bills Tuesday Injury Report.
- Mike Dussault shares the locker-room buzz from Tuesday at Gillette: Patriots prep for ball-hawking Bills.
- Press Conference transcript: Bill Belichick.
- Patriots announce three players selected to the AFC Pro Bowl squad: Stephon Gilmore, Dont’a Hightower and Matthew Slater.
- Michael Hurley warns the Patriots defense can’t afford to blink vs. the Bills. They won’t have the luxury of starting off slow this time.
- Doug Kyed scouts the Bills to see what’s changed since Week 4: Given how excellent Buffalo’s defense has been, Josh Allen’s only needed to be passable for the Bills to win games.
- Doug Kyed says the Patriots know what’s at stake and are treating Saturday like a playoff game.
- Adam London hears from Michael Irvin on why the Patriots will win this week. Buffalo has its own concerns on the offensive side of the ball.
- Ryan Hannable notes this year’s offense isn’t the one Tom Brady has been used to leading for the last 15 or so years, but it appears Brady has come to grips with it.
- Devon Clements (SI Patriots) The Patriots haven’t gotten their money’s worth from Mohamed Sanu. Should we be surprised?
- Press Pass: Sierra Goodwill and Evan Lazar discuss Mohamed Sanu’s lack of on-field production. (4.04 min. video)
- Andy Hart gives us his latest Pats Stats Check-In: All D right stuff.
- Ryan Hannable has five ways the Patriots can still make a deep run in the playoffs. 1. Ride running game like 2018.
- Chad Finn thinks if any franchise in the history of professional football deserves the benefit of the doubt, it’s the New England Patriots. They could still make the Super Bowl.
- Doug Kyed reports Bill Belichick acknowledges Tom Brady’s practice limitations this season.
- Zack Cox with an Injury Report update: Mohamed Sanu, Tom Brady not listed after Bengals game.
- Nick O’Malley notes the Patriots practiced indoors yesterday amid icy weather and a short week.
- Ryan Hannable mentions Jonathan Jones was the only player to miss practice Tuesday.
- Victor Mather writes that at the top, it’s just Drew Brees and Tom Brady... or Tom Brady and Drew Brees.
- Dave Green looks at the playoff scenarios to see what the Patriots are facing entering Week 16.
- David Latham (LastWordOnSports) Julian Edelman got robbed in 2020 Pro Bowl vote. /Preach!
- Doug Kyed thumbnails the Patriots seven biggest Pro Bowl snubs this year, starting with Julian Edelman and Kyle Van Noy.
- Doug Kyed reports the Patriots just lost a fifth player off the practice squad, as the Dolphins signed LB Calvin Munson - the second player Miami pilfered this month.
- Locked On Patriots podcast: Mike D’Abate is joined by Brandon Ray of FPC Bills to begin previewing Pats-Bills this Saturday. (28 min.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) When postseason is included, Brady owns the career records for TDs, yards.
- Tyler Sullivan (CBS Sports) Bill Belichick admits Tom Brady has been limited in practice this year, backups seeing increase of reps. Belichick was surprisingly candid on Brady’s injury.
- Experts (ESPN) 2020 Pro Bowl snubs and surprises: NFL experts audit the AFC, NFC rosters.
- Jason Owens (Yahoo! Sports) Pro Bowl snubs: Do Dak Prescott, Kirk Cousins belong in over Aaron Rodgers?
- Sean Wagner-McGough (CBS Sports) 2020 Pro Bowl rosters, snubs: Ravens set record with 12 selections.
- Riley McAtee (The Ringer) Twelve takeaways from the NFL’s Pro Bowl rosters. Big fall for the Patriots.
- Michael David Smith (ProFootballTalk) Tom Brady not named to Pro Bowl for first time since 2008.
- Mike Florio (ProFootballTalk) Only three Patriots make it to the Pro Bowl.
- Danny Heifetz (The Ringer) The most chaotic NFL playoffs still possible, ranked.
- Tadd Haislop (Sporting News) NFL playoff clinching scenarios for Cowboys, Packers, Ravens, others in Week 16.